**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Despite It All ... I Love The Game

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
I know we give Kabam a hard time and a lot of times it's so worth it (Act 6, Pre-Book 2 etc) but as I was playing earlier today in some AW of all places and chatting with my Alliance mates, I started thinking ... what a fun time I'm having playing this game.

I've been playing for a little over 2 years now. Gaming is something I've done all my life from Dreamcast to Playstation to Xbox etc. I'm a gamer. And so I have a certain respect for the people who are behind the scenes making something that millions of people can enjoy.

I've been inside the industry both as a gamer and media type so I know the work and dedication it takes. So I wanted to just let the folks behind the computers, doing the code, taking all the feedback know that I'm having a blast playing the game. Despite the shenanigans with RNG and War ... I really enjoy playing the game with my favorite Marvel heroes.

And finally, one of the most unsung things about the game is the community support. I don't know if you guys and girls know but having direct feedback, questions answered and communication on a forum with the company is VERY rare. I've moderated big gaming company forums before and the amount of participation from Kabam here is pretty cool.

Anyway ... to all the Kabamanites at work, moderating etc ... take some time when you get a chance to just sit back and enjoy what you all have created for us. Yep, we give you the blues sometimes ... but I'm certain there's more love than hate around here for all of you boys and girls at Kabam. :smile:

Stay Velvet!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    This really is a great game. I am glad I have played it for the last 6 years (mainly for the anniversary titles to show off)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    I'm of the belief that none of us would be here if we didn't love the game.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm of the belief that none of us would be here if we didn't love the game.

some people here seem to hate the game, yet they stick around. almost as long as the person in their profile pic did, if you get my drift
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

stay frosty

I’m sorry I had too

stay thicc
    Stay iron? Stay patriotic? I don’t even know 😂
    Stay Killmongering

Wait. No. Don’t do that. Maybe.
    😂
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Honestly, I 100% agree. I've never had as much dedication to any game as I have to MCOC. Brawl Stars came close but MCOC is the best for me. Haven't found a game that I like as much as this game.

Same. MCOC is too fun. The community is great, and the content in the game is something I love. I love watching Marvel movies, so this game brings that entire universe to life. It's amazing.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

stay frosty

I’m sorry I had too

stay thicc
    Stay iron? Stay patriotic? I don’t even know 😂
    Stay Killmongering

Wait. No. Don’t do that. Maybe.
    "Stay Rocky" sounds better (although I have no idea what that means)
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

stay frosty

I’m sorry I had too

stay thicc
    Stay bustery
    S(t)ay it with me, Apocalypse is not a dud
    No Apocalypse is a dud and Cable is the best champion in the game

Where’d bones comes from ...

I’m calling the police
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

lol you guys are crazy .... thanks for reading!

Stay ... Summonery?? uhhh maybe not :D

Stay Velvety
    KABOOM! that's the one! ;)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    MCOC was the first game that I have played properly since 2018 and I am happy to say that I still play it happily today.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

stay frosty

I’m sorry I had too

stay thicc
    Stay bustery
    S(t)ay it with me, Apocalypse is not a dud
    stay shakey