**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5star crystal should I take?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
Any good champ from other and am looking for Heimdall, CAIW, SSUPREME, Tigra or Medusa awakening from featured.

Which 5star crystal should I take? 40 votes

Dual Crystal any except cosmic and tech
80%
RyandoomThatGuyYouSaw235Albi⁴7²00⁴KDSuperFlash10Rockyshockyheartbreakid_22DjinEtjamaRickRollerThicco_Mode1Salty_SirenDretlleTheInfintySneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoM_Master19MaxLeeSuperiorSymbioteXguard77StacheBoi 32 votes
Featured 5star
20%
dangarang122H3t3rDoctor_Strange19D_rekzStark154667Negative_100HavocGamer49shieldnewbie 8 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Science/Mystic duel class
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Yeah will take science and mystic 9nly in dual crystal but what about featured
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Yeah will take science and mystic 9nly in dual crystal but what about featured
    no. You don’t have the roster for that.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd 100% go science mystic. I think it's the best overall and you don't have a single science or mystic
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No use wasting another half a 5 star on another crystal when there are plenty of amazing champs for you in the normal crystals.
    Would go for science/mystic unless you really want your medusa or corvus or Vtd awakened
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Not looking for any awakening for now.
    I'll go for science and mysic guys thanks.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    It's not worth it if you have this amount of 5* champs
  • shieldnewbieshieldnewbie Posts: 5
    Featured 5star
    maybe u can try the new featured 5star coming 7 oct i thnk???
  • 1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    You need a much bigger roster before splurging on featured crystals.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

maybe u can try the new featured 5star coming 7 oct i thnk???

are you an alt or something?