**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

9 strong and reliable players seeking alliance merge

The [Agaga] Blue Lightning leadership are becoming increasingly frustrated at the poor quality recruits were getting. Our officers (and leader) are reliable, communicate well and win fights. We also get on so well that we don't want to separate.

The Blue Lightning leadership have now decided we want a merger. So, if you're a skilled, committed alliance that are looking for nine excellent new recruits, get in touch.

We're all boss killers, with at least one 5/50 4* each. Most have more (up to 5 or 6). Were also laid back, understanding guys with real lives. Check us out by searching my in game ID: el pequeño bob.

If you want to talk, add me on Line. My ID is, el.pequeño.bob

Comments

• MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Hey i was having problems adding you on line but added you in game. We could use some guys like you! Look forward to talking with you soon.
  • Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    Our alliance is in the same boat. We have 10-15 good reliable players. My line id is knagel17. Hit me up if your interested. We are a 5 mill alliance
  • My alliance is looking to put together a third bg for map 5 we run 5,5,4,3,2
    If any of you are interested add me on line or message me ingame
    Ign:stretchnuts
    LINEid:stretchnuts17
  • We're looking to take new players in as well.
    Alliance tag -h€x-
    Line i.d alkaline_fairy.
    If you're interested add me and we'll talk.
  • Hey guys,

Thanks for the interest. We're sorted now!