**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duals are the way to go!

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
I've been popping basics for a long time. No featured, no duals, nothing. Recently I opened an Ant-man, Og Cap Marvel and other things unspeakable trash. Then today when I decided to open my first dual catalyst and got this bad girl.

Watch out for me, I'm out to destroy the battlerealm!

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

I've been popping basics for a long time. No featured, no duals, nothing. Recently I opened an Ant-man, Og Cap Marvel and other things unspeakable trash. Then today when I decided to open my first dual catalyst and got this bad girl.

Watch out for me, I'm out to destroy the battlerealm!

So much typo :# The edit time really needs to be extended
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    See, for me, the champ I wanted most was Claire, thought about getting a science/mystic and then thought ... what the heck, I’ll just get a basic. Pulled a Claire, no joke. Happened again with Human Torch, was probably my most desired and I just went basic instead of one of the incursions crystals, and pulled a Torch. To be fair, I pulled them duped my newly R5 G2099 from the cosmic/tech crystal and I love her.

If you’re getting triggered by the good pulls, my 6* luck more than makes up for it. Oh, and OP, enjoy smashing your way through the Tech Variant with ease.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

See, for me, the champ I wanted most was Claire, thought about getting a science/mystic and then thought ... what the heck, I’ll just get a basic. Pulled a Claire, no joke. Happened again with Human Torch, was probably my most desired and I just went basic instead of one of the incursions crystals, and pulled a Torch. To be fair, I pulled them duped my newly R5 G2099 from the cosmic/tech crystal and I love her.

If you’re getting triggered by the good pulls, my 6* luck more than makes up for it. Oh, and OP, enjoy smashing your way through the Tech Variant with ease.

I pulled AA, Red Guardian and Void from basics but I also pulled so much trash that I decided to try my luck at duals. I was actually aiming for Hype since I have a cosmic AG but I'll certainly take G2099. Got a surfer but he isn't worth it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP! Go annihilate some content with her! 😝
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

G2099 IS TRASH SHES THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME I HOPE I NEVER PULL HER AND INSTEAD PULL IRON PATRIOT OR WAR MACHINE

I will hold onto my Tech rank up gem instead of using it on Hulkbuster after reading this
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

G2099 IS TRASH SHES THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME I HOPE I NEVER PULL HER AND INSTEAD PULL IRON PATRIOT OR WAR MACHINE

Mcdonalds said:

I will hold onto my Tech rank up gem instead of using it on Hulkbuster after reading this
    You do know my post is a joke lol. I have no version of G2099 so like @Iron_Patriot_is_lit we both make these arguments saying Ghost and other insane characters are trash in order to get them
    Has this strategy ever worked?? I might consider it
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Not for everyone.
    Duals - Juggernaut, Maw, Drax, yondu, Proxima, Yondu, Spiderman OG dupe
    Basics - Cable dupe, X-23 dupe, NF dupe, Mephisto, Red Hulk, AEGON
    These are my recent pulls from duals vs basics
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

You do know my post is a joke lol. I have no version of G2099 so like @Iron_Patriot_is_lit we both make these arguments saying Ghost and other insane characters are trash in order to get them
    You do know my reply was also a joke, course I will use my gem on him, I just need more iso as too many rank ups at the same time burned my supply.
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

You do know my reply was a counter-joke
    ok
    yes
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My favorite champion. She’s so good. Enjoy destroying content with her.