**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Featured 5* Most Wanted

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
New crystal out in under two days. Last one was a banger and hopefully this one will be too.

The featured champs will be a big draw (I’d love Hit Monkey, Guardian, Sasquatch, Dragon Man, Air Walker, Prof X..) but I’m pretty excited about the rest of the pool given how good the previous one was. I’m hoping for Omega Red, Doom and Namor since they’re the ones I’ve wanted forever but Just Can’t Pull. And Quake for an alliance mate who has the same issue with her. Fingers crossed 🤞

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m going for the featured regardless of what none featured champs are in it since I really want all the Featured champs (except Air-Guardian, though I wouldn’t mind him for defense), but I really hope that Omega is in there.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I’m going for the featured regardless of what none featured champs are in it since I really want all the Featured champs (except Air-Guardian, though I wouldn’t mind him for defense), but I really hope that Omega is in there.

Who's air guardian?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Hoping for Sasquatch
    HULKBUSTER GONNA BE BLEED AND POISON IMMUNE WITH HIS SYNERGY WOOOOOOOO

I'm also hoping for Sasquatch as I have Sabretooth.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Prof X and gaurdian are whom I'm gonna hunt for
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Prof X is definitely my most wanted
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I want Sasquatch for my Sabretooth. I also want Professor X cuz he’s so cool.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I'd like Professor X for synergies and Sasquatch so I have an excuse to bring Sabertooth up. Guardian and Hit-Monkey would be cool as well.
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I want them to blow my mind and include apocalypse in this featured as well!! Lol

But seriously I would be happy with any of the featured champs and hoping they make a solid pool and throw in a couple of other beyond god tiers to target as well to make it worth while if I miss out on the featured champs.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hope they don't use this featured to introduce 5 star Joe Fixit
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Aegon would be great.
    Would also love if they used this opportunity to put vision AoU in.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I needs the monkey cause my skill roster is lacking
  • Options
    AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Professor X and Apocalypse most wanted. I'm in 5.2.4 so both will help a lot. I will be opening 2 of those and if I get both I will spend money on the game the day I turn level 60.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Professor X and Apocalypse most wanted. I'm in 5.2.4 so both will help a lot. I will be opening 2 of those and if I get both I will spend money on the game the day I turn level 60.

Apocalypse isn’t in the new featured
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

New crystal out in under two days. Last one was a banger and hopefully this one will be too.

The featured champs will be a big draw (I’d love Hit Monkey, Guardian, Sasquatch, Dragon Man, Air Walker, Prof X..) but I’m pretty excited about the rest of the pool given how good the previous one was. I’m hoping for Omega Red, Doom and Namor since they’re the ones I’ve wanted forever but Just Can’t Pull. And Quake for an alliance mate who has the same issue with her. Fingers crossed 🤞

I hope your Omega’s in there. I really do
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    When r they gonna announce it?
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ok guys ur forgetting that kabam always releases the last champion from the last featured into the newer one so stop getting hyped up about prof x being in there cuz he isn't
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I just hope they have a bette ratio with less lower tier champs. The current has a few too many IMO... even though the good ones were awesome!

If there is 20, I hope only 5 are lower tier.
  • Options
    the featured champs are tigra, hit monkey, guardian, Sasquatch, air walker and Dragon man
  • Options
    and then there will probably be wolvie and WITCH, BURN HERRRRRR
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'd actually like to see deadpool xforce as a 5*, I could do with him for the nick fury synergy that I could take into act 6 as I don't have/don't want a 6* version or have a goldpool
  • Options
    Deadpool x force is extremely underrated. his bleed damage is through the roof
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I really want Hit Monkey, but probably won't go for featured unless OR's in there, or Nick Fury, or Doom, or Ghost, or Mags.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Do they still announce the champs before the crystal or have they stopped doing that now? Will be going for featured this time around but would like to hype myself up for disappointment in advance rather than on the day
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    My tech roster is severely lacking so I need Guardian, I also opened a tech awakening gem from the calendar so yes....

I need guardian man also I've noticed kabam makes recently buffed champs appear in such crystals to further their distribution so I am very confident that Punisher 2099 and one of if not both magnetos will also be a part of the pool
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    5 mins...
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Looks half good to me, even split of champs id like to champs I wouldn't. Gj.