**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Nerfs are not live with the new update [Merged Thread]

12345679»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    In any event, the Mods answered the question, so we can move on now.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Dart1981 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

You're expecting a to-the-letter explanation on their process in adjusting Act 6. They've adjusted it. They laid out a tentative explanation on how they were going to handle it. You really need them to break it down? They adjusted it where they saw it appropriate.

They said they would lower values in 6.4 to 5k-9k and adjust 6.3 and earlier based on that. I know you're not there yet, but they didn't do that. What exactly is so hard to understand? That's what he's asking. Quietly changing the goal post is something that annoys some in the community. When they make specific promises, people have a right to expect them to follow through, or at least an explanation of why Kabam will not.
    Asking a question is one thing. Had it been a question, I wouldn't have said anything. Going on about how suspicious it is they said it before July 4th and how there's a pressing need for an explanation because people are being cheated isn't asking. It's calling them out.
    Then just let Kabam answer......... if you read the initial post, it was a simple question. It was only the subsequent post and responses, when everything got a bit stupid. All exasperated by the non response! If Kabam had simply responded to the initial question, as they said they wanted to be more transparent, there would have been far less uproar. Don't get me wrong, there still would have been the questions as some people clearly interpreted the Dev Diaries wording on "act 6 attack value scaling" differently to others (I too read it that attack values would be reduced, but can see that it could be interpreted as only scaled down if not already appropriately valued). Kabam should have really announced that after review and adjustment to 6.3 and 6.4, there need not be any scaling to attack values in 6.1 & 6.2 (don't personally see how that can possibly be the case though if they are scaling attack in 6.4 down by between 40-60% .....was there really that big of a gap between 6.2 and 6.3????)

There's a difference between asking why something was decided against, and spending days tagging Mods, implying it was just all to make sales, claiming it's a pressing issue because people are being cheated, and generally acting as if we're their employers. There's a line between transparency and demanding every decision made is answered to.
    Mods get continuously tagged because there was no response, look at my response to Boo after she gave excellent customer service! The implication its all just to makes sales etc, that comes from a place of assumption (I presume ;) ) simply because, again, their was no response. People tend to assume the worst (rightly or wrongly) when ignored.
    I get that the admins can't answer every question posed on here (that would be ridiculous) but this was a valid, important question regarding the roadmaps they themselves had set out.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Dart1981 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

You're expecting a to-the-letter explanation on their process in adjusting Act 6. They've adjusted it. They laid out a tentative explanation on how they were going to handle it. You really need them to break it down? They adjusted it where they saw it appropriate.

They said they would lower values in 6.4 to 5k-9k and adjust 6.3 and earlier based on that. I know you're not there yet, but they didn't do that. What exactly is so hard to understand? That's what he's asking. Quietly changing the goal post is something that annoys some in the community. When they make specific promises, people have a right to expect them to follow through, or at least an explanation of why Kabam will not.
    Asking a question is one thing. Had it been a question, I wouldn't have said anything. Going on about how suspicious it is they said it before July 4th and how there's a pressing need for an explanation because people are being cheated isn't asking. It's calling them out.
    Then just let Kabam answer......... if you read the initial post, it was a simple question. It was only the subsequent post and responses, when everything got a bit stupid. All exasperated by the non response! If Kabam had simply responded to the initial question, as they said they wanted to be more transparent, there would have been far less uproar. Don't get me wrong, there still would have been the questions as some people clearly interpreted the Dev Diaries wording on "act 6 attack value scaling" differently to others (I too read it that attack values would be reduced, but can see that it could be interpreted as only scaled down if not already appropriately valued). Kabam should have really announced that after review and adjustment to 6.3 and 6.4, there need not be any scaling to attack values in 6.1 & 6.2 (don't personally see how that can possibly be the case though if they are scaling attack in 6.4 down by between 40-60% .....was there really that big of a gap between 6.2 and 6.3????)

There's a difference between asking why something was decided against, and spending days tagging Mods, implying it was just all to make sales, claiming it's a pressing issue because people are being cheated, and generally acting as if we're their employers. There's a line between transparency and demanding every decision made is answered to.
    Mods get continuously tagged because there was no response, look at my response to Boo after she gave excellent customer service! The implication its all just to makes sales etc, that comes from a place of assumption (I presume ;) ) simply because, again, their was no response. People tend to assume the worst (rightly or wrongly) when ignored.
    I get that the admins can't answer every question posed on here (that would be ridiculous) but this was a valid, important question regarding the roadmaps they themselves had set out.
    Since when is Boo a she?
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Dart1981 said:

Dart1981 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Since when is Boo a she?
    Lol, whoops, typo smh, was meant to be s/he
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dart1981 said:

Dart1981 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Since when is Boo a she?
    Lol, whoops, typo smh, was meant to be s/he
    Lol, alright
  • Thorvic23Thorvic23 Posts: 2

Act. 6.2.5 Mordo boss it’s bugged, no debuffs applied on him. This is annoying. Fix it please.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    How did that happen?
  • Alright, time to close this thread down. As a reminder, Roadmaps are not promises, and we were very clear that everything in there is subject to change, pending development and further investigations.

Simply put, when we actually started looking at the earlier chapters, we came to the conclusion that the difficulty in Chapters 1 and 2 did not come from Attack or Health values, and that Act 6 Chapters 1 and 2 simply do not warrant a change to those figures. We chose to focus on the fights actually causing people trouble.
This discussion has been closed.