**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• I've had no issues until this weekend when its taking ages to load the game and load between screens. I'm using a Samsung s9.
  • X23a70X23a70 Posts: 29
    Please bring back the old spec's for the game , the one without the issues . All the additions have made the game less . Subtraction by addition since the October update version . All I see is pink when I log in , can't play.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Seriously the game is impossible to play! I can put my phone down switching screens go do something else every 5 minutes between fights fix your BS kabam!!!
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I am using an iPhone 6S (latest OS and latest game version) and I want to add that, in an apparently random way, I will start a fight and then the game will kick me out. During arena or regular quests this is not such an issue. Just log back in and the game takes you back to the fight (if you do not wait to long to get back in). When this has happened in AQ or AW you lose the fight and you lose half your health. This has been really bad in AW when you have a boost on that only lasts 3 minutes. By the time you log back in to the game not only have you lost the fight and half your health you have lost the boost as the timer is now over. Very frustrating to say the least.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    LG G7 thinq, on data. Stuck staring at this. I can load and smoothly run countless other online- required apps and games, but when I try to load mcoc, this. I made a thread about 15 minutes ago, but your moderators deleted it. Predictably.

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Its still possible to happen,but atleast is not like before.
    Internet packets can be lost which is a normal thing.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You literally just showed an image of the loading screen with zero context. What is miike supposed to answer to here?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    A singular image of the loading screen with the internet alert icon is still missing a lot of needed context
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Havent seen this red buddy 2 times after the fix they rolled,so it might be a phone problem or a traffic problem.Im using Samsung A50
  • Mr_KrismMr_Krism Posts: 8
    Hey @Kabam Miike ,

I don't think this is issue with the OS or device.

Please have your developers look into reconnection loop back, this must have something to do with verbose security check your programmers added ro secure the game and catch the cheaters. It has highly affected a number of players because most of us do no not rely on static ip and is possibly one of the reason we cannot reconnect to mcoc server causing to forever stuck on load page.
  • 123lucifer__123lucifer__ Posts: 38

Legiune said:

New update and issue persist ? Kabam you say you fix this data issue with coming new update of game .... Nice lie

I am also facing the same issue

Device : vivo y95 4g 3 signals
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Help buttons seem to be a trigger for game freezing, maybe we should just scrap help function?
  • Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    Still experiencing connection issues when trying to log into my kabam account. Surprisingly this issue does not arise when using my Google account to log into the game.
    Legiune said:

New update and issue persist ? Kabam you say you fix this data issue with coming new update of game .... Nice lie

• Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    Same problem here dude. I'm having login issues with my kabam account but not with my Google account.
    Athena48 said:

Same problem here dude. I'm having login issues with my kabam account but not with my Google account.

I have only 2 kabam accounts
  • FallonFallon Posts: 1
    seeing people here with more than a month with connection problems. I was even going to ask about the rewards for October problems (almost every month with a bad game), but how can you give the rewards for a problem that has not been completely solved?
  • kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    The connection problems seem to be getting worse not better. Not sure what changed. I didn't see any updates or patches
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    Like everyone else here 😤
    Pixel 4XL
    Using data
    Android 11