**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Can the moderator or Anyone help me out ?
    Is anyone else having this problem ?
  • Options

• Options
    I am waiting for a quick fix by Kabam.
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

so i just left a review 5*, and I updated the game. This is how you treat me kabam??? Endless loop and wont let me enter the game??? Perhaps I should lower my review on playstore...
  • Options
    Have you tried turning it on and off again?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    There is already a thread on this. Post it there.
    Kabam have said that they are looking into this issue.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Well the game randomly crashes more frequently now after the new update, does this happen to anyone else on IOS?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Same problem Android 10, 1UI 2.0 in Cellular Data Reliance Jio
    Samsung Galaxy M31
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    would you like to speak to the manager?
  • Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    OnePlus 7 Pro
    still facing the connection issue when loading
  • Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    Same problem for me i restarted the device but its not working
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

Same with me ..I don't know what this update was except issues ,issues more issues
  • Options
    NaseersidNaseersid Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    Same problem for me after the update. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarted the phone but nothing worked.
  • Options

It's now 2 hours and 35 minutes
    I am using Android and mobile data
  • Options
    Every other app is working even YouTube is playing without any network problem
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    After latest update loading takes forever!
    The loading screen both first and second when I start the app takes about 2 minutes to load!
    I'm using Galaxy S8.
  • Options
    I think that this is badest update ever in game history although there were bugs in every update but this time we can't even log in game and more we lose our half health in aq without fighting because of game freeze
  • Options
    AjaxiferAjaxifer Posts: 9
    Lg k10
    android 6
    Can't get pass login screen if wait for 5 or more minutes it will passed but after a minute or so network issue get me kicked out
  • Options
    My network connection is great but that connection symbol is appearing every now and then which is extremely annoying. I admit that i have lower end device (Redmi Note 4) but this problem has started after update only and there is nothing wrong with my network as other things are working perfectly.
  • Options

• Options
    Haven't been able to get past the loading screen. It keeps showing the connection issues icon and doesn't load.

Device : Samsung A70
    Latest operating system
    Issue : Won't load past the first screen.
    Tried on both wifi and mobile data but no difference.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Merged a few threads together.

Can I please get more information about your devices and whether or not you're on wi-fi or data? Thank you!

Thank you @GroundedWisdom for the device info already!

@Kabam Miike am Vydious"

I cannot log into the game since I updated, this happened last month as well but I eventually got logged in. He gets stuck at the log in screen. He keeps giving the no connection icon.

I tried via Wifi, via 4G, removed cache and deleted and reinstalled the game. Internet is just fine, only the MCOC app has this problem.

Device:
    Moto G5S Plus XT1805
    Android 8.1.0.
  • Options
    arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    Kabam please help me I downloaded the new update yesterday night and at the login page saw the internet connection symbol,so I thought it would be a problem from my side. Then today at morning I opened the game and saw the same thing happened so I waited for some time checked and I was then logged into the game. Since then I exit the game and when I'm trying now to login it is not letting me into the game showing the same internet issue but I check that my internet was running fine as I have wifi connection so I thought of rebooting the device then too I can't login into the the game it's a request from my side to please solve this issue as many are facing the same issue. By the way I run the game on an Android mobile phone . And I think this bug must be solved as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    Can't even start arena, network issue when selecting team. cant even rollback to a working version. sucks.
    The same network can load the game but cannot use this network to do arena. hmmm.

• Options
    NOOOBNOOOB Posts: 5
    been trying to log in for hours, my internet is fine i can do everything else except logging in to the game. It happened after the new update. Need help pls. In game acc name NoobWillDoUHard. PS: rebooted phone + reinstalled game same issue (android phone) @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    NOOOBNOOOB Posts: 5

• Options
    Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Login issue ..It's taking almost 4 minutes to login..worst update till date
  • Options
    Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Same here...we android users should quit the game.. it's taking almost 4 minutes to login..fed up now.
  • Options
    Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    Galaxy s7 here... same loading screen connection issues since i updated lastnight
  • Options
    Now the bug has fixed I just log in and I was playing although it take a little long time