**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    edited October 2020
    Mee too having the same problem in S7
  • Hi! This is my first time writing here,, but I'm having problems logging in the game since this month's update. I logged in this morning to open crystals, then I got off the game and updated it while I had breakfast. But after it updated, it won't log in. It won't pass the first loading screen and only says I have Connection Issues which is weird cause all the other devices have perfect wifi connection. I even have an older phone with my second account that I haven't updated yet, and it lets me log in perfectly without issues. Which is why I'm guessing it had to be the update.

Can you please help me? I really need to finish the Krakoa Island before it finishes today 😥😥
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    Sony Experia XZ 3
    Android 10
    Wifi (I usualy have not so great wifi but since the last update it still loads much longer than it used to)
    Hope this helps. Would be nice if you could fix this until the new event quest starts
  • I’m having an issue going into arenas now this is what shows up

• OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34
    Reinstall old versio
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    I'm having the same issue. I can't log in after the update. I was able to prior. Other games on my phone work just fine. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which I was able to do, but once I try to log in, it won't. It just shows connection error on main loading screen I have a Galaxy Note 20.
  • @Foolhardy78 Thank you! At least now I know it's not only me. I wanted to try uninstalling it and reinstalling to see if it worked. So thank you for letting me know you tried it too!
    I wish the error could be fixed ASAP
  • @Isbenson1 , how do you reinstall the old version?
    In play store I can only install the newest version of the games, not previous versions. :/
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13

@Foolhardy78 Thank you! At least now I know it's not only me. I wanted to try uninstalling it and reinstalling to see if it worked. So thank you for letting me know you tried it too!
    I wish the error could be fixed ASAP

You're welcome. I felt the same way after seeing your post. It sucks not being able to log in.
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Mine is Samsung galaxy s10 plus and I'm on wifi
  • tiddytiddy Posts: 8
    I've gotten in once since the update and tried many times. 😵
    2 accounts, 2 different devices, same issue.
    LG ThinQ & Google Pixel, multiple networks
  • MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    I have the same problem
    Samsung Note 10+
    Last android update
    Game take awhile to start like 4-5 minutes
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    yesterday the game took me twenty minutes to start.
    iPhone11 and my internet is perfectly fine on other games, social media and safari
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Still experiencing this
    Nokia 5.1+ android 10
  • King_8King_8 Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: King 8©
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6t
    Device Operating System: OxygenOS 10.3.5
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Not able to log in when using WiFi. Problem is all the time.
  • This time kabam has crashed the game for android users
  • Hope it gets better till tomorrow
  • OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34
    @ThePapayaIsHot I downloaded the older version from apkpure
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

My progress after I reinstalled game
    In 16 mins
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    Redmi Note 9S

Still experiencing loading on Cellular (4G) tried with Wifi same! But after 5-7mins of loading game runs normally as usual
    I don't think I'll be able to play Mcoc with these issues.
    Today is the last day of treasure island I wanted to complete the remaining paths for wh9ch I have collected more than 13 keys.
    So much effort for collecting keys and u don't get to play the island.
    I am fed up.
    I collected so many keys since 4 days and am not able to play the island.
    Plz fix it KABAM!!!!!!

If Kabam wants data, I give it to them.

I started the game at 17:29 UTC+1. At 19:38 I finally passed the log in screen. At 21:36 I'm still at the loading screen. It is 23:29 and I still haven't entered the game today. It keeps giving me the disconnect icon, with intervals of no network connection messages.

I'm beyond mad right now 😤. Is six hours and counting loading time funny to Kabam? I will lose log in calendar rewards if there isn't a fix in less than one and a half hour. All because I downloaded a crappy update.

I'm really sick of this BS.

If Kabam wants data, I give it to them.

I started the game at 17:29 UTC+1. At 19:38 I finally passed the log in screen. At 21:36 I'm still at the loading screen. It is 23:29 and I still haven't entered the game today. It keeps giving me the disconnect icon, with intervals of no network connection messages.

I'm beyond mad right now 😤. Is six hours and counting loading time funny to Kabam? I will lose log in calendar rewards if there isn't a fix in less than one and a half hour. All because I downloaded a crappy update.

I'm really sick of this BS.

Really this update is *rap

After this message I lose an arena fight

After this message I lose an arena fight

welp im awaiting compensation 👍

Yeah compensation is mandatory 😵😤🤬🤯😠 😄😃
  • OmergamerOmergamer Posts: 17
    Does anyone also have bad internet i have connection to the internet and i can play other online games but i can't log in to the game