**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury broken? [Merged Thread]

NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Is fury broken since this update?
Fury is starting the fight already in his lmd...
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    Not for me
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Yes, he is broken. I don't play with him but a lot of people in my alliance mentioned that persistent charges don't work anymore. They discovered that in alliance war .... :s
  • PhiEricPhiEric Posts: 2
    edited October 2020

I joined a quest and Nick Fury had no persistent charges and went immediately into his second phase
  • PhiEricPhiEric Posts: 2
    Nick Fury seems to have a bug where there is no persistent charges showing up on the first fight of a quest and he is going straight into his second phase. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Gmonkey said:

Does not happen in duel. Teammate reported this happened in war as an attacker

Yes, I also just tested Fury in RoL and his Persistent Charges were there and functioning properly. So perhaps this is localized to AW? If so that's rather frustrating considering he's one of my primary attackers. Thankfully I'm designated backup today so hopefully by the time I'm needed we'll have an update on this one.

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Is this an issue with his pre-fight ability, or other? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

We will love to know what's his pre fight ability.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I've had it happen several times in AQ where I kill him off to get to the real Nick Fury. Then he just doesn't heal up at all, he sits at 1 health.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

I've had it happen several times in AQ where I kill him off to get to the real Nick Fury. Then he just doesn't heal up at all, he sits at 1 health.

Check for heal block nodes
  • Astounds said:

That could be node related moreso than a bug when it comes to AQ. There's certain nodes that act as an indefinite Heal Block that Fury cannot shrug off when he goes into the next phase. Be sure to double check your nodes beforehand. Otherwise you may end up with the Real Nick Fury having only 1% HP and require some health pot action post fight or even a revive.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Gercas said:

Kabam putting an update without screwing the players with bugs on the most use champions imposible never happen, joke aside this just happen every month I can’t recall an update without problems. Now ghost and NF and god knows what other champions but hopefully we don’t have to wait a month to solve this because these bugs are critical for nick and ghost.

What has happened to ghost?? I haven't used her for a few days???
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Just used him in the Treasure Island EQ and there was no issue, anyone tried him in Act Content yet?
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    Dart1981 said:

Gercas said:

Kabam putting an update without screwing the players with bugs on the most use champions imposible never happen, joke aside this just happen every month I can’t recall an update without problems. Now ghost and NF and god knows what other champions but hopefully we don’t have to wait a month to solve this because these bugs are critical for nick and ghost.

What has happened to ghost?? I haven't used her for a few days???

With the update when you phase a damaging debuff she doesn’t convert them to furies
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Astounds said:

That could be node related moreso than a bug when it comes to AQ. There's certain nodes that act as an indefinite Heal Block that Fury cannot shrug off when he goes into the next phase. Be sure to double check your nodes beforehand. Otherwise you may end up with the Real Nick Fury having only 1% HP and require some health pot action post fight or even a revive.
    That wouldn't cause him to start off without his LMD.
    He said "when I kill him off"
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Nocko said:

I did a thing fight with NF earlier this morning in AW and didnt get this bug... interesting

I think the bug, like ghosts, has only come in with the 28.2 update
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This is what happen when an update is released without any testing smh, I'm praying for one month of bug free update just one where everything was tested and work as intended.
  • Ebony_Naw said:

Astounds said:

That wouldn't cause him to start off without his LMD.
    Read the post I was replying to. It wasn't in regards to the AW issue. They specifically said "...had it happen several times in AQ where I kill him off to get to the real Nick Fury." In which case, it might be node related. The AW start in Real Nick Fury phase and missing Persistent Charges is a whole other thing. While the main subject matter of this thread, I wasn't talking about it in the post you quoted.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

Apologies for any confusion, folks! Please refer to updated comment above. We look forward to receiving more details about this inconsistency so we may return Nick Fury to his prime as soon as we can!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Cheers!
    In about every where especially war and get on this asap, no frikking update can come without bugs every damn time.