**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 5* Feature Crystal

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
Sorry if I missed a post about this somewhere, but the next 5* feature crystal goes live tomorrow and I'm just curious if we've seen a breakdown of it yet

Comments

• Options
    No, that's not how it works.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    The featured champs include X, Guardian, Hit Monkey, Sasquatch, Dragon Man, and Air-Walker. We don’t know who the non-featured will be, we don’t ever really get a breakdown in advance.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    No? I thought we did for some reason. The most recent 6* one was known ahead of release...
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

No? I thought we did for some reason. The most recent 6* one was known ahead of release...

I think people were able to correctly guess a few of the non-featureds in the current 6* crystal because the v27 update notes contained a list of newly available 6* champs (e.g., AA, She Hulk)
  • Options
    Oh, well. I hope to be pleasantly surprised when it comes out tomorrow morning. The current crystal has been great.
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

Oh, well. I hope to be pleasantly surprised when it comes out tomorrow morning. The current crystal has been great.

Likewise, I’m cautiously optimistic. Best of luck on your opening when it drops tomorrow!
  • Options

Man_Bat said:

Likewise, I’m cautiously optimistic. Best of luck on your opening when it drops tomorrow!
    Cheers, and you!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    this is such a wholesome thread