**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6 star

I just got a 6 star Claire Voyant as my first 6 star. This thread is not to show off however, I'm just wondering if she's bleed immune because if she is she'll help a ton with that 5.2.4 storm boss with caltrops.

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yep she’s bleed immune her first stance has bleed immunity
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    She can get bleed immunity in one of her curses, due to her ability. It is also the same one that she starts the fight off with
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    1. Yes
    2. Congrats
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Yes.

Also, congrats!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    how do you have a six star when you're not even uc? congrats anyway!
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Thicco_Mode I did the epic and legendary difficulties of the mutant treasure island which was really easy I didn't have to use any revives and along with the summoner appreciation calendar I was able to get a 6 star.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

I just got a 6 star Claire Voyant as my first 6 star. This thread is not to show off however, I'm just wondering if she's bleed immune because if she is she'll help a ton with that 5.2.4 storm boss with caltrops.

Very nice pull! I have her has a 6* as well and she has helped me a lot
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Thicco_Mode I did the epic and legendary difficulties of the mutant treasure island which was really easy I didn't have to use any revives and along with the summoner appreciation calendar I was able to get a 6 star.

you can probably finish act five easily. good luck!