**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost broke and it cost me some items!

SO. I was saving some boosts to try the new Mordo nerf in act 6 with Ghost. (Yes. I downloaded the update) Not only was he at full strength but ghost was not gaining her initial fury buffs for purifying my suicides. Any chance at getting something back?

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Ok. She is fixed now
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    So you didn't check the nodes before the fight to see if they got changed?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Yeah, never assume anything is right first day of a new update😆
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Is mordo nerfed now?

Cause MS still the same.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231

Ok. She is fixed now

If she is already.. excellent. Remember when everyone got units back when they "adjusted" mystic dispersion? Kabam can see they messed up and when I completed that path. The timing just sucked.

You read nodes? No.. when patch notes are released and I download the patch, I expect it to actually patch the game. Strange huh?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

I'm 39 but seeing as how I was saving those to use with Ghost on the Mordo nerf and the update broke the game....

Rub the hair on your troll doll keyboard warrior!
    the ghost bug should not have cost anyone items, becase the bug did not do anything but prevent the furies, in this case on your suicides. You still got the damage boost from the suicides themselves, it just made you have to hit mordo a couple more times to make up for the lost fury. The reason you lost items is because you did not read the nodes before you went in
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    It's a genuine bug, OP is ok to be annoyed about it. It's not his fault.
    Kimil said:

one thing to be annoyed, we get that, another to claim it cost him items.
    Lormif said:

MaxGaming said:

I'm 39 but seeing as how I was saving those to use with Ghost on the Mordo nerf and the update broke the game....

the ghost bug should not have cost anyone items, becase the bug did not do anything but prevent the furies, in this case on your suicides. You still got the damage boost from the suicides themselves, it just made you have to hit mordo a couple more times to make up for the lost fury. The reason you lost items is because you did not read the nodes before you went in
    Those first 3 hits of each fight in my two paths of act 6 with ghost would have done double the damage. So who's to say exactly how it would have impacted the overall outcome. I actually did read the nodes for the boss fights and anything above uncollected.
    Lormif said:

Kimil said:

one thing to be annoyed, we get that, another to claim it cost him items.
    I had tech boosts purchased with loyalty to use on Ghost for some act 6 paths. The patch broke her in turn making the items I wanted to use significantly nerfed. I'm not whining about health pots. Although I'd say a few revives would balance out how much damage I missed out on. She purified a lot more debunks then just the original suicides.

Lormif said:

MaxGaming said:

Those first 3 hits of each fight in my two paths of act 6 with ghost would have done double the damage. So who's to say exactly how it would have impacted the overall outcome. I actually did read the nodes for the boss fights and anything above uncollected.
    Simple, if you did not die with less than 3 regular hits of damage left on the fight then it did not affect the outcome of the fight.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    well my meme was ok but yeah its fixed so yay
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

You read nodes? No.. when patch notes are released and I download the patch, I expect it to actually patch the game. Strange huh?
    When there is a change in nodes, I check them first. Always.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

MaxGaming said:

Simple, if you did not die with less than 3 regular hits of damage left on the fight then it did not affect the outcome of the fight.
    At the very least it made my fights longer, getting less done with the boosts. Today I threw in the towel, I watched the CPU lunge over 3 character lengths with a light attack after an evade.10.5 prestige, 1.5 Million roster and I can't get over how much BS I slow down and watch in slow mo that is straight AI cheating. It boils my blood as the AI has shortened recovery after actions and can extend hit range at will. There are better ways to spend my time at this point

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

MaxGaming said:

At the very least it made my fights longer, getting less done with the boosts. Today I threw in the towel, I watched the CPU lunge over 3 character lengths with a light attack after an evade.10.5 prestige, 1.5 Million roster and I can't get over how much BS I slow down and watch in slow mo that is straight AI cheating. It boils my blood as the AI has shortened recovery after actions and can extend hit range at will. There are better ways to spend my time at this point
    It made your fights longer by exactly 3 hits.