**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PUNISHER 2099 BUGGED

So, I headed into the rouge fight from variant 3 chapter 3, so see how applicable P2099 would be (and make a youtube showcase). the fight was going well right up until, seemingly randomly, he stopped placing heal block's on rouge and not because he ran out of charge, then, even when he exited overdrive and regained charge, it just wouldn't place for the rest of the fight. This needs to be checked out ASAP (also I was using the red skull synergy for increased durations) (plus extra debut duration from the other tech champions in my team meant the rouges 70% debuff reduction didn't reduce my heal block duration bellow its original value, the only issue was her mighty charge node where I suspect the bug is occuring)

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    The heal block applies when a heal buff is gained and when the debuff expires. If mighty charge removes the debuff and prevents it from reapplying then you wouldn’t get it back.
  • The heal block applies when a heal buff is gained and when the debuff expires. If mighty charge removes the debuff and prevents it from reapplying then you wouldn’t get it back.

Not exactly the case, the debut was removed SEVERAL times throughout the fight via her mighty charge but it always reapplied, then seemingly randomly stopped doing so

The heal block applies when a heal buff is gained and when the debuff expires. If mighty charge removes the debuff and prevents it from reapplying then you wouldn’t get it back.

Not exactly the case, the debut was removed SEVERAL times throughout the fight via her mighty charge but it always reapplied, then seemingly randomly stopped doing so
    You would need to provide a video. It’s entirely possible that the first activations of mighty charge were short enough to remove the debuff but not make her immune to it’s reapplication, then a subsequent activation was long enough to remove the debuff and prevent the reapplication.
  • Idk how to put a video in here but I made a YT video so I can link that. not trying to plug or anything I just don't know any other way to show what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_GOjIS9sbw
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Idk how to put a video in here but I made a YT video so I can link that. not trying to plug or anything I just don't know any other way to show what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_GOjIS9sbw

Its fine and yeah I agree it looks to be bugged
    Too me the fact that the heal block debuff remains on rogue while she is supposed to be immune to Debuffs (due to mighty charge) says the interactions themselves are bugged and therefor are an unreliable measure of what is intended to happen.

Per the description of p99’s abilities, heal block is placed when they gain a regeneration buff or when the heal block expires so it makes sense why it never returns once lost; she never gained a regeneration buff aside from the one at the start of the fight.
  • I'm pretty sure it shouldn't interact the way it did