**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

12000 UNITS TO GET THRONEBREAKER

My act 6 is complete and more then 50% explored.
Initial run of abyss done.

But title requires a r3 6* too.
I only have 1 fully formed t5cc that is mystic .

But no good mystic champ to r3. So i tried for Morningstar in crystals.

Spend 12000 units . Here are the results. Thats why i think r3 requirement should be removed.

You can do all the content and still not get the required t5cc for your champion or champion of t5cc class you have.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Are you telling me you spent 12k on cavs instead of exploring act 6 to get a second t5cc...

I believe so.
    one takes effort and skill, and the other is pushing a bunch of buttons. well they're both pushing buttons, but you get the point
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Are you telling me you spent 12k on cavs instead of exploring act 6 to get a second t5cc...

I believe so.
    one takes effort and skill, and the other is pushing a bunch of buttons. well they're both pushing buttons, but you get the point
    This hurts. Lol.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Poor life decisions to spend 12k on these cav crystals.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    For everyone thinking these all are cavalier.
    Lol.
    I opened like 10 in between other were featured ms crystals

• 100100100100 Posts: 111

For that matter, they could have saved for Cyber Monday or some other Offer.

Those officers also gives crystals. They don't give champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well FCavs are worse. They cost more.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    100100 said:

For that matter, they could have saved for Cyber Monday or some other Offer.

Those officers also gives crystals. They don't give champs
    or they could give a different t5cc that is good for your roster