**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Rank 5 5*

gian_18gian_18 Posts: 22
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t have the resources yet, however I want to know which champion to rank up when the time comes.

First Rank 5 5* 17 votes

Domino (unawakened)
35% 6 votes
Doctor Voodoo (sig 34)
35% 6 votes
Thing (unawakened)
11% 2 votes
Old Man Logan (unawakened)
0% 0 votes
Luke Cage (unawakened)
0% 0 votes
Sorcerer Supreme (unawakened)
5% 1 vote
6* Darkhawk to r2 (unawakened)
5% 1 vote
Other
5% 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd do voodoo or domino. Id probably go voodoo because I think he's more versatile
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    I really like domino as a first r5. Shreds act 5, labyrinth and quite a few variants. Also great for uncollected monthly questing. You will have to temper your expectations for her in act 6 though.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Domino<Dr Voodoo
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo By A Longshot.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    hefy2000 said:

I really like domino as a first r5. Shreds act 5, labyrinth and quite a few variants. Also great for uncollected monthly questing. You will have to temper your expectations for her in act 6 though.

Agreed. She was my first R5 and used through 6.1. After that her need for three slots for full potential holds her back. I'd rather Colossus, OR and EF if I'm bringing a threesome. But she's still very useful. I like her for the 6.2.3 OR boss on Icarus with Limber.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Sorc Supreme is awesome even unawakened. Instantly R4'ed mine the moment I got her and has been very useful in my Cav run. Will R5 once I got the chance.