**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I go for next?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,
I finished uncollected almost 6 or 7 days ago and finished UC eq speedrun. What should I go for next? Cavalier or elders bane or LOL? Was thinking of waiting for a few weeks to get my Claire to r5 but what do you guys say? Give you thoughts below. Thank you! Happy gaming!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd just keep on trucking on act 5 and see how you do
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmmmm
    Well yeah that might work. I’ll try that. Any tips on whom to make my next r4? Or should I directly r5 Claire? Maybe even r2 Corvus.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    would it be possible for you show us your roster? you may be capable of completing some variants as well
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Well yeah that might work. I’ll try that. Any tips on whom to make my next r4? Or should I directly r5 Claire? Maybe even r2 Corvus.

depends on your roster. if you have a good base, go for the r5. however, a 5* r4 corvus would do really well in act five
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    You can try Variants. You will get quite a few 5* rank up gems from Variants, which help you improve your 5 stars Roster.

Once your 5 star team are good enough, you can start to dive in Act 6

would it be possible for you show us your roster? you may be capable of completing some variants as well

Yeah my five star roster consists of r4 Claire r3 nick,deadly origin,warlock,starky,vtd,etc.

Timmytdt said:

depends on your roster. if you have a good base, go for the r5. however, a 5* r4 corvus would do really well in act five
    Nah I meant should I r2 my 6* Corvus, I don’t have him 5*

You can try Variants. You will get quite a few 5* rank up gems from Variants, which help you improve your 5 stars Roster.

Once your 5 star team are good enough, you can start to dive in Act 6

Hmm yeah will try but they look terrifying
    Mcdonalds said:

With enough units, go do V5 with claire and get another 6*. Work on beating act 5. Lol should really be worked on later, for now just trying to beat Act 5, and since you have claire, getting cav

Yeah I’ll try that and I noticed that LOL was hard too. I’ll probably get my next 6* if mephisto invasions give me atleast 3.5 or 4 k shards
    I have three 5* gems, one mutant,one science,and one tech
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You have some excellent counters to 6.1.5 xbones. Cavalier shouldn't be that difficult for you!
    For tech I can go warlock or starky but decided to wait and for science I only have modok and invisible woman. For mutant I have Emma Frost and mags but will be patient before using them

You have some excellent counters to 6.1.5 xbones. Cavalier shouldn't be that difficult for you!

Pardon me, who?
    Yeah my r5 4* medusa should work for ultron and r5 4* capiw for Loki or something I guess
    You can check out my ingame account for details of the champs. It has the same name: Timmytdt
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Pardon me, who?
    6.1.5 Crossbones. He was the biggest roadblock for players attempting cavalier
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

For tech I can go warlock or starky but decided to wait and for science I only have modok and invisible woman. For mutant I have Emma Frost and mags but will be patient before using them

You should rank up warlock because he can do 90% of the content.
    There should be no problem ranking him up other than if you don't like him.
    Only tech better than him is ghost so why are you waiting?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Also he is the answer for 6.1.5 crossbones
    Yeah he’s r3
    But I have a 4* r5 warlock who’s duped
    Wait.....it’s says kabam porthos edited my post. Does that mean he was the one who changed my discussion from general discussion to strategy and tips?
    I’m kinda new hear so please don’t mind my ignorance
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes, he shifted your post from general to strategy and tips although this doesn't happen too much per se, people talk about strategy and tips in general discussion all the time, anyway, your 5 star lineup is ridiculously good, if you take them all to r4, then you can get cavalier very easily.

I'd say go for cavalier first because cyber weekend is just one and a half month away

Soooooo......what’s cyber weekend gotta do with cav?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

The rewards are better for cav players
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Go to Cavalier first, and Elders Bane next
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Timmytdt said:

All over