**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    No one knows. If I had to make a guess, I would say no, you won’t get banned. But don’t tempt fate and go for a 3rd run until it is confirmed what is allowed on side event.
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    i first thought that it was normal but was saved by kt1's video
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    Yes please Kabam clarify this issue becaus e it is totally unclear
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If they don't ban it will be unfair for those who got banned for MTI exploitation.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

We can rerun the event quest and farm unlimited crystal shards!!!

Add yourself to the upcoming ban list!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

There’s like 15 of these threads

More like 40 at this point
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Bye Felicia. Good riddance to people like you.

"Good riddance to people who want a working stable game where they don't get banned by the developers for their own shortcomings"
    That's not what you're OP said. You're saying you will quit, hope you do, because they might ban people for exploiting this glitch again. That's not wanting a stable game.

If you believed in what you just said, you should be sending in support tickets, tagging mods saying the quest is broken and giving good advice saying for people to wait.

Nope, you chose the crybaby tantrum method.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Glad to see the envelope pushing ****** is at it early in the morning...

Safe bet is to hold off and wait for Kabam to respond. Put the ticket in and explain what happened. Better for them to have a time stamp and hopefully make adjustments, instead of “eff all” and assume everyone is guilty. Way too early for the high and mighty attitudes
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Run, greenie, run
    A maze runner reference btw
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Doonx said:

Where are the shards? I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks 😊

The Hades Invasions starts at 10AM PDT has the shards, fragments and gold crystals. The event people are running now are the Limbo quests to get keys, lost souls and monsters/hunters crystal shards.

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    You are clearly not a lawyer
  • PbhatPbhat Posts: 30
    Yes this is true. I did it only once but I dint get the shards
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31

i will not get banned i got saved by video. it was close as i quit at the boss fight!! hehehe
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    @udyedagain what happened last month
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Fok i did it 3 times, will i get banned
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

The 1500 shards are not going to be worth the time and energy, people are way over valuing these things based on past shard events.

Plus how many times can the justify releasing things too early and bugged and blame it on players?
    If they “blame the players” for this I’d be surprised. It’s intended to return the quest but not intended to earn the 1500 shards more than once per day; shards that people are making out to be something worth the fuss (on all sides) when they’re not likely to be.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Djin said:

If they don't ban it will be unfair for those who got banned for MTI exploitation.

Different circumstances. The way the event was meant to work was stated clearly for MTI in the notice, and if you did rerun Treasure Island you could literally see that the chest was there to claim again on the map, even before you complete the quest again. It was a bit more obvious that it wasn't working as intended. In this case, Kabam not only told us to rerun the event, but you also won't notice that you're getting more shards unless you finish a second run. So if they ban people who did two runs, for example, that's just flat out wrong because it was impossible to know that that was going to happen.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    edited October 2020
    I couldnt find the shards I earned from the side quest? Where do these shards go? Inventory? Crystals?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    quests don't typically just appear at strange times. usually everything releases at 10AM PDT. so i'd be cautious when content just pops up with no apparent match to what the schedule of release usually is.

and according to Kabam Boo ... you are only supposed to obtain shards and such once every 24 hours. so there's that. :/