**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Hey kabam hades invasion- limbo can be repeated. Played it twice. Its an bug or good to go?
  • TomJenkinsonTomJenkinson Posts: 2

Here’s my issue. The email from Kabam literally encourages us to grind for lost souls and keys. Apparently, the shards that you’re supposed to get once per day are accumulating but you have no way of knowing that because they don’t accumulate in your stash or crystals; you can only see them in the Boost Store that isn’t up yet. Not realizing what was happening, I ran the event 3 times. When I realized what was going on, I reported the bug to Kabam. If I get banned, my wife will be happy and I will take that opportunity to leave the game. Let’s see how they handle this one.
  • ZeflemelZeflemel Posts: 9

Zeflemel said:

This is not right! I just found out that i will get banned for doing a quest! I gathered 15k of those lame shards which will probably give me a 4* ABOMINATION!
    My story ? I was happily grinding a quest that KABAM introduced until i got bored and started surfing YouTube AS USUAL!
    Among recommended i got a video from Kt1 saying that i shout NOT grind because it is a bug?
    A bug you say? I started investigating and i reached this point where i find out that because I WAS A HARD WORKING player, i will get banned one WEEK!
    What does a one week ban mean for me? A LOT! Considering this shards will 99.9% have a LAME reword, That I will not be able to grind my content AND! My alliance will have to play with (probably) TWO bg's!
    That is the reword i get for KABAM screwing up and blaming ME! The player!

Well...... The in-game message we all got said shards will only be given once a day. It was pretty clear.
    Well.... i am a PLAYER not a PROGRAMMER! I read those messages just like they drop heros from crystals. 99.9% if there is no reword i just mark as read. Reading messages is not part of the game. Might seem like it BUT IS NOT!
    And FYI i read only the part where they said that i can do the quest how many times i want and get as many keys as i want. I didn't even knew about the shards part and i didn't even think that is a issue (considering the LAME drop rates on crystals AND that you -probably- need 10k for ONE crystal) until i FOUND OUT! from Kt1 that THERE IS A BUG!

Let's also not forget that the event this month is EXTREMELY confusing because I still don't know what those red things are for! And what is the actual event?! I got Keys... what do i do with them?
    Shall i do like i do every month? Grind and wait for someone like Seatin or Kt1 to tell me what to do?
    Or shall i get a degree in deciphering In-Game Messages so i can PLAY THE STUPID GAME!
    When have this game moved from: "Get the crystal, get the champ, rank the champ, enjoy the fight" TO "decipher in-game messages or you will get banned ONE FREEKING WEEK!" ??? Answer met that because you seem smart enough to decipher frustration and also you seem LEGIT enough to kiss KABAM incompetence on the cheek.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Godz said:

No one is getting banned lads

Source?
    His magical mirror ofc
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zeflemel said:

Zeflemel said:

This is not right! I just found out that i will get banned for doing a quest! I gathered 15k of those lame shards which will probably give me a 4* ABOMINATION!
    My story ? I was happily grinding a quest that KABAM introduced until i got bored and started surfing YouTube AS USUAL!
    Among recommended i got a video from Kt1 saying that i shout NOT grind because it is a bug?
    A bug you say? I started investigating and i reached this point where i find out that because I WAS A HARD WORKING player, i will get banned one WEEK!
    What does a one week ban mean for me? A LOT! Considering this shards will 99.9% have a LAME reword, That I will not be able to grind my content AND! My alliance will have to play with (probably) TWO bg's!

Well...... The in-game message we all got said shards will only be given once a day. It was pretty clear.
    Well.... i am a PLAYER not a PROGRAMMER! I read those messages just like they drop heros from crystals. 99.9% if there is no reword i just mark as read. Reading messages is not part of the game. Might seem like it BUT IS NOT!
    And FYI i read only the part where they said that i can do the quest how many times i want and get as many keys as i want. I didn't even knew about the shards part and i didn't even think that is a issue (considering the LAME drop rates on crystals AND that you -probably- need 10k for ONE crystal) until i FOUND OUT! from Kt1 that THERE IS A BUG!

Let's also not forget that the event this month is EXTREMELY confusing because I still don't know what those red things are for! And what is the actual event?! I got Keys... what do i do with them?
    Shall i do like i do every month? Grind and wait for someone like Seatin or Kt1 to tell me what to do?
    Or shall i get a degree in deciphering In-Game Messages so i can PLAY THE STUPID GAME!
    When have this game moved from: "Get the crystal, get the champ, rank the champ, enjoy the fight" TO "decipher in-game messages or you will get banned ONE FREEKING WEEK!" ??? Answer met that because you seem smart enough to decipher frustration and also you seem LEGIT enough to kiss KABAM incompetence on the cheek.
    before you give so much time and energy to get mad about something how about you wait and see if there is even something to get mad about? Last months exploit was obvious, this one was not considering the mail. They have given no indication of a ban, and will probably just remove the shards. Getting so worked up for something at this point is pointless.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Moral compass? Don't kid yourself. Stop being that guy who disagrees with everything just for the sake to the point it's not even clever anymore. Stop being THAT guy.
    I don't disagree with everything. You can look through this thread. I said Kabam has fault here. You can paint me how ever you want though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    I sleep fine thanks for your concern.

I don't disagree with everything
    Remember jumping at Kill Grey at trying to Gaslight him because you don't know how to play BWCV? Or saying that Corvus has guearenteed crits because of his true strike?
    And if I make a mistake, like with BWCV, I happily admit that I am wrong. Which I did, in that thread. And I don't remember the Corvus thing you brought up.
    Of course you wouldn't remember. Understandable actually.It's hard to keep track of all the **** that comes out of your mouth

Sure..... Do you remember every word you've ever said? K. Didn't think so.
  • TomJenkinsonTomJenkinson Posts: 2
    This is especially true when the email they sent us encourages players to grind the side quest.
    Zeflemel said:

Zeflemel said:

K

If KABAM wants to ban people for running the new side quest multiple times, they should first consider, perhaps instead of banning people for mistakes made by KABAM 2 months in a row, figure out who's been lacking and punish them. Punish the person who can't do their job properly instead of people who are just trying to relax and play a game to have some fun in their spare time. additionally, there isn't a lockout on the game mode after it has been played once on each difficulty and thus it doesn't hint the player to not do it again as it may not be intended to be rerun. the player isn't some psychic who will know what should and shouldn't be run multiple times if there's no clear indicator in place from the developer.

unlike last month they told us we could run it multiple times for rewards, the only issue is the monster crystal shards.
  • For the limbo quest

For the invasion quests

• Big_GrizzBig_Grizz Posts: 6
    It's bugged as you get shards each time you complete the quest, which shouldn't be the case.
    7714dtl said:

Havent run it, so this post is objective.

Its broken, as is most new content they deliver.

Don't put it on my phone and tell me not to play it, defies all common sense.

Since they know its broken why have they not taken it down at least temporarily like they have with events in the past to stop the snowballing of abuse/accidents in rerunning the quest?

likely because the issue is a small one, the unlimited monster shards, which is easily remedied by taking all but one days worth from all players. The other issues were much more complex.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    Y’all know it was a trap right?
    7714dtl said:

Havent run it, so this post is objective.

Its broken, as is most new content they deliver.

Don't put it on my phone and tell me not to play it, defies all common sense.

Since they know its broken why have they not taken it down at least temporarily like they have with events in the past to stop the snowballing of abuse/accidents in rerunning the quest?

Because there isn't anyone in the Dev office this early most likely? Do you think that they all work 24/7 without ever going home?
  • For the limbo
    For the invasion
  • Please kabam stopped that's side event and start it after some hours with main event time
    For ur roles and terms me and more than 15 members from my alliance will be band for one or two weeks that's will make alliance drop from the platinum 4 or 3 to unknown places
    We work so hard to do what we do u can't band us just for ur mistake. You told us play what you can to in this side event
    If you want to take shards just do it we don't need it but don't do this ban
    I don't care for that's reward but I care for my alliance and my account
    Everyone please till me your opinion in that and just till me if that fair
    Some extra shards = one week of alliance wars and alliance quest
    That's absolutely not fair for me
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    From now on I’m just gonna assume u can do these things once a day... I only ran it once this morning
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Zeflemel said:

Zeflemel said:

There really wasn’t any deciphering involved. The message stated that you could grind the quest, you just wouldn’t get any additional shards. As for the keys and souls, they can’t be used yet as it seems like the event went live earlier than it was supposed to. The souls can be used to buy boosts to help in the other side quest that will go live this afternoon. That quest is also where the keys will be used. I understand that this is frustrating for everyone but can we please try not to take that frustration out on each other over something like this, it’s not worth it.
  • PlasmadogPlasmadog Posts: 25
    GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

Well technically yes it was their fault. Since you want to make stupid arguments. what if the the person who stole had some type of mental disorder and thought it was their house.

Not everything is black and white there are two sides to blame. Its kabams fault for letting it slide through, but it's players fault when they exploit it. But there are also people who may not have watched a video on it or are new to the game. They also have a replay button on the quest.

There are two sides two it so don't blame it all on one. Fault means responsibility.

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    No ones been banned yet. Calm down guys
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Just dont be dumb, be understanding. As should they too as it is their mistake.

Both of you, go to your room and find your humanity.

BE GONE!