**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legendary Difficulty locked?

The legendary difficult is blocked unless your over level 55? Why? I’m level 50 uncollected and am able to complete any difficulty but now I can’t? I did the limbo event quest this morning and was able to do the legendary difficulty very easily and got the key. Last month there was no block and it was great! Why Are we not able to get the 6 star shards, or the other great rewards? Because we haven’t played long enough? There was no mention of this in the forum, I just don’t understand.

Comments

• I’m level 47 and cavalier, I think they shouldn’t let us get the tier 4 key if we can’t even use it.
  • BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34

I’m level 47 and cavalier, I think they shouldn’t let us get the tier 4 key if we can’t even use it.

Definitely but I think they should just remove the barrier, I doesn’t make any sense, if anything we are the ones who need those rewards more than anyone, and with this barrier I don’t think it’s even worth playing the game this month I’ll be playing every day for almost nothing of use.

I’m level 47 and cavalier, I think they shouldn’t let us get the tier 4 key if we can’t even use it.

Not to mention if we are able to get it it proves we are good enough to do the difficulty which defeats the purpose of the barrier
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    because for every one of you who may be able to do it 100 will flood the forums complaining it is too hard, and wasted their resource
    Lormif said:

because for every one of you who may be able to do it 100 will flood the forums complaining it is too hard, and wasted their resource

This doesn’t make any sense, if the ya rent good enough to do it, than don’t do it. But don’t ban everyone else from doing it?? I also noticed they nerfed the monthly uncollected event rewards, I just don’t understand.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

This doesn’t make any sense, if the ya rent good enough to do it, than don’t do it. But don’t ban everyone else from doing it?? I also noticed they nerfed the monthly uncollected event rewards, I just don’t understand.
    It makes as much sense as you wanting to skip progression.

they did not nerf the rewards for the event quest, they moved the 6* shards higher but increased the overall payout.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

It makes as much sense as you wanting to skip progression.

they did not nerf the rewards for the event quest, they moved the 6* shards higher but increased the overall payout.
    How is it skipping progression? Last month there were no restrictions for better rewards, now there restricting worse rewards behind an irrelevant milestone? What’s so special about being level 55? If I constantly had an xp boost on id prob be level 55 by now at the same place in progression, but it’s never mattered so why bother?