**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heimdall dup and omega red wakening

Hi, I just got heimdal 5* dup, is him worth to upgrade? Right now is rank 3 lvl 45 and it wasnt in my plan to keep upgrading but he might be worth awakened so I ask you if I can max him out.
As well I have a 5* awakening mutant and I might use it on omega red, is it a good idea? Should I use on it and max him out?

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Omega Red definetely, save all sig stones for him, he needs max 200 sig, no doubt about that. Heimdall is only good for pairing him with the Angela/Hela synergy ( with the Magik one too in a lesser degree) otherwise I think there is not much point to keep ranking him up. Heim is an OK champ, but nowhere near as beyond godlike like Omega is.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Heimdall is only good for pairing him with the Angela/Hela synergy ( with the Magik one too in a lesser degree) otherwise I think there is not much point to keep ranking him Omega is.

Correction: my mind slipped , I meant the Thor/Loki synergy, not the Magik one.