**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring back completion rewards!

MikeGreyDogMikeGreyDog Posts: 13
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
t's very frustrating that we earning nothing for event quest completion in uncollected and cavalier difficulties!!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I agree
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Agreed. Not a great decision.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Agreed. When we still have completion rewards for new content like Variant 5, why should it be any different for cav difficulty.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

they didn’t remove it they just made it easier to get, you get more smaller 1/3 rewards for completing each chapter. This complaint makes no sense

Logik.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I agree with the OP.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I agree with the OP.

So you want less rewards delivered as one large drop compared to more rewards in smaller doses? Doesn’t make sense
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I prefer the path rewards system. Now, if I'm close to fully forming a 6*, I'd have to explore an entire chapter instead of the former system where I'd just hop on a path, and get my remaining shards.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Definitely agree...
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    It's not a great step....but It's ok to put them in chapter rewards........but,still full completion rewards were very good
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I hope you guys realize this is all in your head. You're used to getting the mental satisfaction of getting one big prize at the end rather than 3 smaller, but overall larger prizes.
  • Options

It's not a great step....but It's ok to put them in chapter rewards........but,still full completion rewards were very good

you still get the full total amount by the time you did a full completion. what about this do you not understand?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I agree. How is this considered quality o life improvement????
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @Lormif and @TheBair123

Is it really more reward.

I don’t exactly remember what the old style completion was for uncollected. I think it was 3k 5* shards 1200 6* shards and other stuff.

What is the total now?

I really have not seen anyone do the comparison.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

@Lormif and @TheBair123

I don’t exactly remember what the old style completion was for uncollected. I think it was 3k 5* shards 1200 6* shards and other stuff.

What is the total now?

Please keep in mind this is from last months rewards, and UC rewards now have units:

Before:
    4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
    7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    42,825x Gold

After:

3,600 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    7,500x 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    2,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    36,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    9,000 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    5x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals
    248,000x Gold
    6x Tier 5 Class ISO-8 (of each class)

More rewards mate.
  • Options

@Lormif and @TheBair123

What is the total now?

they moved the 6* shards into exploration, but they added a lot more upgrade fragments for t2a and other things. In addition the change made it so that exploration of each chapter gives you actual rewards now too, instead of needing to explore it 100%.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

@Lormif and @TheBair123

What is the total now?

Please keep in mind this is from last months rewards, and UC rewards now have units:

Before:
    4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
    7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    42,825x Gold

After:

3,600 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    7,500x 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    2,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    36,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    9,000 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    5x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals
    248,000x Gold
    6x Tier 5 Class ISO-8 (of each class)

More rewards mate.
    Plus this might not include the 10,000 gold chests in each quest
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko

I thought the conversations and anger were JUST over completion rewards..not comparing old and new exploration rewards.

I know some members who have the rating and skill to explore cavalier and higher. They don’t bother with exploring EQ because it gets old FAST. Now they HAVE to explore to get the some of the rewards they would get from the old one time completion.
  • Options

@SpideyFunko

I thought the conversations and anger were JUST over completion rewards..not comparing old and new exploration rewards.

I know some members who have the rating and skill to explore cavalier and higher. They don’t bother with exploring EQ because it gets old FAST. Now they HAVE to explore to get the some of the rewards they would get from the old one time completion.

The rewards for 100% completion are the same for some similar but lower for others. You get more 4*, the same t2a but you get slightly less on everything else,. However if you 100% the first chapter, you end up with more of pretty much everything.
  • Options
    Hmmmm. Does anyone have a comparison of COMPLETION old VS new?
  • Options
    This will get lots of views and comments here 😔
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

I agree. How is this considered quality o life improvement????

instead of having to go through the entire thing to get some rewards, you can get them as you go.

for example, i needed only 400 6* shards to open a 6* so i could easily bash those out now since they're split among the chapters, but before i would have had to do the ENTIRE thing to get the rewards.

also, some folks can't do the final chapter but they certainly can 100% explore the first one - this allows them to get more rewards than they used to before.

so it benefits a lot the people that aren't quite good enough to complete the quest, and it ends up the same for folks who can - what's the issue?
  • Options
    FlanMastersFlanMasters Posts: 5
    Level "Not Collectible" with little reward and level "Knight" for those who are already knights unable to finish due to the level of difficulty ...