**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monsters & Hunters Crystals [MERGED THREADS]

BunnyblasterBunnyblaster Posts: 10
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
How do we spend these? Is there a store?

Has anyone completed the Envy quest? (copied below)

Six:
See a Champion you like on the arm of another Summoner? Open Monsters & Hunters Crystals and satisfy your ENVY.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Pretty sure no one has been able to do the envy one yet. Hopefully they release these crystals in 6 mins when the limbo quest entries refresh.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    They haven’t been released yet and no one knows what’s in them. We can only assume.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Due to the exploit from yesterday, they removed the crystals until they determine what to do about it.
  • Options
    LlenparLlenpar Posts: 14

They haven’t been released yet and no one knows what’s in them. We can only assume.

My best guess would be that they are the same as those spiderverse crystals a while back.

2000 shards for a smaller champion pool between a 2* and 4*
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I really hope this thing can give me the ghost I’ve long desired.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    It was stated that the crystals will contain monsters and the ones that hunt them
  • Options
    NotOofsterNotOofster Posts: 6
    Btw what champions do u get out of the crystals?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Have they fixed the bug
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★

Btw what champions do u get out of the crystals?

Read the name of the crystalls and then take a guess
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 197 ★★
    I’m afraid to ask but starwise is this crystal just like a PHC? I hope not but sadly I don’t expect anything else.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Our sincerest apologies for the delay. Our team is still working out some previous issues related to the Monsters & Hunters Crystals, but will endeavour to release them to you as soon as we can! We appreciate that you are all looking forward to acquiring some Monsters and Hunters, so please know that our team is hard at work to make sure you all get to enjoy the Crystal as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, we are elated at the interest you've all shown and hope you're enjoying the current side event nonetheless! Cheerio! :)

Cheerio 😂 just made me hungry.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Our sincerest apologies for the delay. Our team is still working out some previous issues related to the Monsters & Hunters Crystals, but will endeavour to release them to you as soon as we can! We appreciate that you are all looking forward to acquiring some Monsters and Hunters, so please know that our team is hard at work to make sure you all get to enjoy the Crystal as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, we are elated at the interest you've all shown and hope you're enjoying the current side event nonetheless! Cheerio! :)

but I'm vegeterian
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Guys they already said they’ll be PHCs and GMCs

Nice.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    At least it's not just PHC.
  • Options
    TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    Check these out,

GMC or Normal, pick em up now!