**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GR in Cav 1.2 of new EQ?

Soooo I brought HT and other Incinerators and bleeders because of Diss Track. Apparently they fixed GR and I didnt realize it lol. Turns out unlike Void he is also immune to Nova Flames.

So....who are some good options for me to bring for him? Ive heard CapIW, but dont have him. Void, but only have an unduped 6*. Not sure how many degens G99 will stack.

I dont have the most amazing roster either....

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Annihilus will work just fine against him.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Shamir51 said:

Annihilus will work just fine against him.

Because of the armor break, yeah?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    He's not immune to Nova Flames, but Nova Flames are passive debuffs so you're not bypassing diss track. Anyone that can place 3 debuffs other than incinerate or bleed works, you just won't gain the benefits from Scientific Exploit.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

He's not immune to Nova Flames, but Nova Flames are passive debuffs so you're not bypassing diss track. Anyone that can place 3 debuffs other than incinerate or bleed works, you just won't gain the benefits from Scientific Exploit.

Yeah, someone in my alliance just pointed that out as well, I didnt realize they were passive.

And I know that, but Im not sure I have people that will stack debuffs hes not immune to, which is why I was asking for guidance based on roster.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Yeah, someone in my alliance just pointed that out as well, I didnt realize they were passive.

And I know that, but Im not sure I have people that will stack debuffs hes not immune to, which is why I was asking for guidance based on roster.
    CMM, Annihilus, and G99 can all work well.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

CMM, Annihilus, and G99 can all work well.
    Ive barely ever used CMM, and have only slightly more used G99, which is why I asked about her degen stacks in the original post.

I honestly didnt even think about Annhilus prior to him being mentioned earlier.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    no mention of luke cage? he is very good for diss track, and the power sting node isn't a problem because you'll want to go for the SP3 anyways to place four debuffs ^_^
  • Options

no mention of luke cage? he is very good for diss track, and the power sting node isn't a problem because you'll want to go for the SP3 anyways to place four debuffs ^_^

Gotta be honest, I didn't even see him. But taking a look at the roster again, I'd say Havok is the best option. Easy win.
  • Options
    I barely use Havok as well.

Ok, Ill give them a shot, thanks guys!