**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anybody else having this bug?

Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I logged in after doing some work today. Got this on my screen. Aren’t these the same things hackers got after Gifting Event Disaster? Funny how being average in the game gets this.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    You're sol
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    You're luckier than the others though
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    bug you say? :|
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150

I logged in after doing some work today. Got this on my screen. Aren’t these the same things hackers got after Gifting Event Disaster? Funny how being average in the game gets this.

Did you do something against the rules? That would explain it...
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Lot of people are facing this it seems. Either all of these guys bought illegal units or it's a bug.
  • Options

bug you say? :|

Yup. No clue why it happened. Barely spend on the game anyways. Just spent all my units 100% v4 anyways. Was going to go for a 6.3 run tonight...
  • Options

Lot of people are facing this it seems. Either all of these guys bought illegal units or it's a bug.

I contacted Kabam about it. Bug for sure. Might’ve gotten pulled in with all the big cheating whales.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think I saw someone else say this too, so either you both are lying, or both of you encountered the same problem. reach out to the support team
  • Options

Did you do something against the rules? That would explain it...
    Nah man. I’m in highschool. I don’t have time to cheat on stuff, and i hate cheating in general. It’s only $10 worth, so it might’ve been an accident on Kabam’s part. @Kabam Miike
  • Options

I think I saw someone else say this too, so either you both are lying, or both of you encountered the same problem. reach out to the support team

Already have man. Thanks though. Not lying either. don’t have time to cheat in life. Doesn’t make a difference later.
  • Options
    QuangreenzQuangreenz Posts: 23
    Deff a bug because I haven’t refunded and it happened to me too
  • Options
    We don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or address concerns like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.