**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

28.2 game update

@Kabam Miike i will say version 28.2 is the worst yet... between the game crashing consistently on any game mode to the latest arena update this is beyond annoying... with the new arena now I am seeing 5* R5 champs or even 6* R2 & R3 with me using 5* R3 roster in the 5* arena... I don’t see a point in doing the arenas with this type of matchups now... I only do arenas for the free units & battle chips but I am not willing to consistently restart my infinity streak just to face opponents that are completely outclass my roster... this format is not some act6 gameplay & the rewards are not even close to what act6 offers for defeating that part of the game... not everyone in the community is as skilled as lagacy or others that are top tier players...
Please keep the death matches down for when I bring a team P.I. of 18k for this 5* arena & see the A.I. Have double & triple what I bring it makes me believe that you don’t want us to have anymore fun with the game... If I wanted some ridiculous P.I. too fight I would do act6 or even monthly cavalier difficulty
This is a free-to-play game & the arenas is where players like myself get our units to complete the real difficult content like act6

Please fix the arena matchups & the game crashing issue ASAP

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    All i can say is that this is no where near the worst update.If i remember correctly last year there were a fiasco update that was the worst 😁
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

All i can say is that this is no where near the worst update.If i remember correctly last year there were a fiasco update that was the worst 😁

Well arguably the worse was 12.0. Iceman was just released and fighting him with the changes was horrible. Plus all the other aspects changed.

Phones heating up was pretty bad as well.

This update is no where near these major problems.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Ok yes my statement that version 28.2 is the worst update is an exaggeration but so far the only 2 comments focus on this & not the fact that the game is crashing consistently & the new arena update is having more fights with the A.I. having double & triple P.I. than what we bring for these fights... this needs to change sooner rather than later... no I’m not a top tier player & I’m not the only player in the community in this category... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra & all other kabam employees why is there yet another game update that is bugged & the appearance that the arena format is looking worse???