**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock vs Havok parry bug or am I missing something

I’ve been using warlock to fight against Havok both in the uncollected EQ and in the Legendary Shard side event. For the first 20-30 seconds of the fight I’m able to parry normally but once Havok builds up a few plasma charges on me it says “Parry” but Havok doesn’t get stunned. I don’t remember this happening when I used Colossus against Havok

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Even IMIW dosent get stunned by 1st hit
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Thats by daredevil evaded like hell when I used Havok against him
  • Options
    HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41

Its probably because Havok's medium attacks are non contact, so the parry won't actually stun him. Same goes for other champions with non contact attacks.

The times you are able to parry and stun him is when he uses his light attacks.

It appeared to be happening on his light attacks too. After eating a couple combos with my face I just went for intercepts. I’ll test again in duels to make sure
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    edited October 2020
    I was wondering this too, but not 100% sure if it was medium or light. Worked like a charm in the beginning, but later on can't parry him at all and that's where you take bunch of hits straight to your face.

Edit. Not in legendary quest, was elsewhere...
  • Options
    drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    Had this issue in act 6 with the havok boss who is a beast anyway
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Was having the same issue reparrying a havok in AW yesterday..but not with warlock. Think it's a bug.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Harpener said:

Its probably because Havok's medium attacks are non contact, so the parry won't actually stun him. Same goes for other champions with non contact attacks.

It appeared to be happening on his light attacks too. After eating a couple combos with my face I just went for intercepts. I’ll test again in duels to make sure
    Do you have a video showing "parry" on light attacks with no stuns? Also why are you not waiting till you can confirm a stun before attacking?
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    You might wanna reparry, that’s your solution.
  • Options
    HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    Lormif said:

Harpener said:

Do you have a video showing "parry" on light attacks with no stuns? Also why are you not waiting till you can confirm a stun before attacking?
    It didn’t happen when I dueled him I was able to parry his light attacks without an issue. So next time I encounter Havok in the legendary soul shard quest I’ll make a video
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Because of his sig, radar sense
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

read daredevils sig