**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Chapter 2 Completion Tips

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Heya people!

Im still not grandmaster and really want to be, and would just like some suggestions for how to become grandmaster.
Im up to the final chapter of ch1 but often lose against war machine, etc. Honestly, its mainly due to my game sense and dexterity sucking, but could just be my champs.

I'll post a screenshot of my roster, so if anyone has any champ tips for how to use or who to upgrade that'd be greatly appreciated!

Also originally Aegon replaced Longshot, until I duped and r5 longshot. Aegon is next on my rank up list

Also if anyone has any mastery tips, that'd be appreciated! I only have parry and dexterity currently active.

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    You are on the archangel quest right? For that I recommend taking the quake path and turning onto gwenpool. Hardest fight is mordo, but he shouldn’t be too bad with human torch prefight. 5.2.1, 5.2.2, and 5.2.3 are pretty easy. Anyone really works there just dont try using void on power shield. For 5.2.4 I would recommend having a ranked up torch, archangel, or warlock. Also use omega for the storm boss. 5.2.5 is easy and for 5.2.6 try to keep stark spidey alive for the collector. I highly recommend using greater precision and cruelty.
    No problem and good luck!
    Good luck to you then. I would recommend getting the main cruelty and precision masteries, they help a lot. Also rank up torch, aa, and caiw. All of those should be your priorities in that order. Warlock would reaaaally help for 5.2.4 when you get there too.