**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Annihilus bug?

Hello

So, i was playing with annihilus and I noticed that the cosmic control rod of annihilus is removed from armor break debuff. I also read his abilities and it doesn't mention anything about this.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
@Kabam Vydious
You can test this bug from today's legendary limbo quest where first node applies the armor break debuff.

Comments

• Do you happen to have video of this happening or remember the names of the other nodes that were active at the time? Also, have you encountered this anywhere else?
  • Warriorrr5616Warriorrr5616 Posts: 27
    I have video but it is a duel video where i fought annihilus with CG where i parry him and he removes the rod.
    Also, it's happening everywhere in the game.( Not sure in wars because i never tried in the war)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It might not be intended because I do not remember this interaction with Anni in the past but armor breaks also have a second grandfathered component which nullifies an armor up buff when applied. That’s likely why it removes the cosmic rod.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Here ya go.

I was able to confirm with the rest of the team that, when and Armor Break is placed, it attempts to Nullify Armor Up Buffs, so this should count as a Nullify for the purposes of Annihilus' abilities. The team is reviewing ways to make this more clear in game, but this may take some time, given the number of Armor Breaks in the game.

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    And this bug is still not fixed nor addressed?
    Cause armor break is still causing annihilus to lose his rod…
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

It might not be intended because I do not remember this interaction with Anni in the past

@CoatHang3r old thread but, cause it changed somewhere along the way. He didn't initially pose it when armour broken . Somethinf changed
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

And this bug is still not fixed nor addressed?
    Cause armor break is still causing annihilus to lose his rod…

The comment above yours js saying it's intended
    Oh right i miss-read that sorry for that
    But dayum man
    My annihilus is being shocked to death against hulkbuster because of that armor break interaction what a shame…
    edited April 2022

But then again that makes me wonder
    Civil warrior is now nullify immune, yet armor break will remove his armor buff
    So what exactly is going on?

Is it like removing an armor up buff, which also ‘can be’ considered as nullify?