Daily Unit Subscription iOS

MrReeeMrReee Member Posts: 11
I'm a consistent subscriber to the daily units offer, and rarely let my subscription run out. I resubscribed two days ago as my offer was due to expire in the next few days, was charged through my iTunes account, received the confirmation message in game, as well as confirmation emails that the purchase was successful.

What I didn't get is my damn units.

I access support, lodge a ticket, and then receive this reply.

_______

Hello Summoner,

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to submit your concern to us. We are currently experiencing a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue, and so we may be unable to answer you individually. With that being said we did want to let you know that we are currently investigating your concern. As soon as we have an update you will be among the first to know. In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions regarding a separate matter then please feel free to submit another case to us, and we would be more than happy to look into that for you.

Thanks again, and we will talk to you soon.
Kabam Support

_______

Support then proceeded to close my ticket.

Wait, what? What? What the **** is that answer? There's a bug but too many people are bothering you about it so you'll just keep my money and though you said you'll get back to me, you can't and won't because you've closed the support ticket?

Fix your damn bugs, and fix your support process. And actually providing customers with goods they pay for would be good, too.

Comments

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    That is a pretty standard reply when they are busy and its the weekend, they are just doing what their managers are telling them and letting you know your ticket is still there, and they will get back to you.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    If you have questions about Support, you'll need to write the Support Team about them. As they mentioned, they are looking into your issue and will write back once they have had more time to investigate. Until then, if you have further questions, you can send them a message.
This discussion has been closed.