**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spamming Hyperion's Heavy

Every AW i use my 5r5 Sig 99 Hyperion w Nick Fury and Quake, i dash back and Spam his Heavy (stack furies) until Sp3, fight over almost every fight, All the way to the boss, only way i lose is if the Boss is Thing or Dr Doom. I know there is only a few champs that doesnt respect the Distance at the Start of his heavy and will rush you every time, Annihilus Thing, and Black Widow. Just found out Morningstar doesnt respect the distance either and got me fighting w Nick and Quake for the rest of the war lol, anyone else i should be aware of? I really rely on Hyp to do all the work, its worked for 10 seasons now and i don't wanna switch this strategy lol

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I hate hypes heavy, the first hit has no distance at all making it so hard to heavy counter with him on stun immune/limber. It’s only easy to do it if youre backed up against the corner
  • Vibranium_X23Vibranium_X23 Posts: 19
    Hyperion can easily heavy counter many opponents including thing. His heavy is one of the few far reaching ones which is why he is such a good counter for havok. You can even chain heavies in the corner. You just need to get the timing right. For example, after thing misses the first 2 hits of his heavy, then use your heavy.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah lol this method is not very effective in high tier war, but I would love to watch it.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

Yeah lol this method is not very effective in high tier war, but I would love to watch it.

Ive heard, im just in tier 10, i switch up and use 6r2 n duped 5r5 cmm w nick fury from time to time