**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 2, chapter 2.1 Green symbioid

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi guys.
Would very much appreciate tips on counters for the green symbioid in variant 2. The one that is stun immune and evades everything
Thx in advance!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Hi guys.
    Would very much appreciate tips on counters for the green symbioid in variant 2. The one that is stun immune and evades everything
    Thx in advance!

thats been a while, but if I remember wouldnt corvus with pm synergy bypass the evades, just making it a bait heavy or intercept fight
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian with the corect ammount of charges can bypass the evade there
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    The best options are Apoc, Cull and Mole man because they counter evade. Thing with synergies is good aswell. Without this champions you can do 3 or 4 hit combo, always expecting he will evade, so you can block or dex
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    I see you have a Blade pfp. He works. Just keep parrying until the bleed kills the adaptoid.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hyperion is epic for this.

Dance around a bit and drop an sp3 to get your cosmic charges up then just intercept him with your sp1. The incinerates melt him.

Other success I’ve had is with warlock baiting heavy and heavy countering bleeding him out but hype is easy.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    If you play slow (slow down your combo hits and be ready to dex if you see an evade pop up) it can be done with almost anyone. If I recall, I used redhulk since he has some nice damage. Just requires a lot of focus and quick reflexes
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake works amazing
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thanks a lot for your replies
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    I used warlock for exploration three hit back off bait heavy and heavy counter