**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Evade. Period.

Spider-man spent the entirety of season 3 in AQ being a broken mess of broken evade mechanics and it looks like we are in for another long period of evasion being insurmountable for whatever the reason may be.

As it stands, we have experienced literally months of champs who were promised to reduce the accuracy of this ability and cannot (true strike, elektra, gwenpool).

In a climate where evade reduction is a highly sought after ability but does not work as advertised (again, for MONTHS), will we ever see any form of compensation in the ability to trade in these champs or refund mastery expenditures for those who spent on inequity and resonate to augment elektra or acquire these champs? I'm sure you have a good idea of how many units are spent in the pursuit of these abilities and champions in the hopes they will work as intended.

I would very much like an official position on if this is possible or if we are being strung along with what is tantamount to false advertising, false even if it is due to an inability on your part to make good on your promises.

There are Lemon Laws for vehicles that cannot be fixed to a working condition after being brought back to a dealer, providing recompense to the purchaser. How long must we wait in good faith before anything is done to make us whole?

Comments

• Well said. Not an issue that has affected me as much as it seems it has you but I agree this is a common thread with this dev. I find it funny exploits are patched within literal hours but glitches and bugs take months while generating revenue from increased potion use... Almost seems intentional.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Couldn't agree more. Almost comical how long this saga is going on. Excellent point on exploit fixes as well.
  • KriegThePsychoKriegThePsycho Posts: 9
    100% agree with this, let's hope they do something about it.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    True strike works well to counter spidy's evasion. For everything else, you're totally right and I second this
  • Ahh I didnt realize true strike had been fixed to reduce to zero. I would edit my post if I could!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    100% agree. This has gone on too long and needs to be addressed by a mod. Just acknowledging the bug isn't enough, as it's already been acknowledged MONTHS AGO, but what is being done to fix this?

The first thing I noticed from the patch notes of 13.1 was no fix for this Evade bug. So many other things have gone wrong that I think this slowly drifted to the back of everyone's minds.
This discussion has been closed.