**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cable Node is broken in Recursion Event Quest (Cavalier), Chapter 2.1, App version 28.2.0.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Read the nodes. Is not a bug.
    Also, don't tag mods, specially in that way. It is abusive and not allowed
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Why did you tag the content creators?
  • Options
    raviVaniyaraviVaniya Posts: 6

Read the nodes
    Okey OKey so, buffs applied to me(Attacker). I was thinking that why not he taking any damage even if he has 3 debuffs on him, sorry @Kabam Miike, my bad :( .

@will-o-wisp didn't get you at don't tag mods
    and also I was not being abusive. if it felt that way, then apologies.

• Options
    raviVaniyaraviVaniya Posts: 6
    Kill_Grey said:

They are testing and know some stuff that regular players like may not know. and may help. so this is the only reason to tag them too.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

They are testing and know some stuff that regular players like may not know. and may help. so this is the only reason to tag them too.
    They dont test, their job is not to test, they create content. If they notice a bug while creating that content they let everyone know. Other then seeing some content before we do they dont generally have any greater insight than the rest of the base.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Read the nodes
    Okey OKey so, buffs applied to me(Attacker). I was thinking that why not he taking any damage even if he has 3 debuffs on him, sorry @Kabam Miike, my bad :( .

@will-o-wisp didn't get you at don't tag mods
    and also I was not being abusive. if it felt that way, then apologies.

it specifies attacker and defender, by the time you get to cav difficulty you should know the path champions are defenders and you are always the attacker. also buffs and debuffs fall in the same category of "buffs", but when a node talks about them they are differnt.

And the abuse he is talking about is tagging all the mods like that.