**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW matchmaking working as intended??

We are currently in our 6th war of the season (as is everyone else) and have been drawn against 2 master bracket alliances with war rating over 200 more than us... we started the season with plat 1 in sight but how can we with these types of match ups?

Surly if all alliances enter matchmaking at the same time then there should be a better chance of being drawn against someone with similar war rating or am I wrong?

Has anyone else had this happen to them this season? We had fair draws all last season but 2 of the 6 this season have been unfair in our opinion

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

We are currently in our 6th war of the season (as is everyone else) and have been drawn against 2 master bracket alliances with war rating over 200 more than us... we started the season with plat 1 in sight but how can we with these types of match ups?

Surly if all alliances enter matchmaking at the same time then there should be a better chance of being drawn against someone with similar war rating or am I wrong?

Has anyone else had this happen to them this season? We had fair draws all last season but 2 of the 6 this season have been unfair in our opinion

At 2k rating, in tier 2 you are in the top 30 alliances in the game, there is not a lot of room to get things on the line, without making it so alliances keep fighting the same people every 2-4 fights.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It looks to me like you found you ceiling. This is how it should work. That high up you have fewer choices to match against.