**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rankup Question

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

So I've got some more 5 and 6 stars and I've decided that it's time to ask what to rank up. preferably r4 or r5 options. I really want to do v2 + 100% Act 5. i'm also looking for a champion counter in order to complete 6.2. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Archangel for everything
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Archangel for everything

That diablo is a close second tho... /s
  • Options
    I think this is a bit old as thing is at r3 and reed is at r2. Should I take them up for the 6.2 champion fight or r4 MS?
    I do have MD 2 and i'm planning on getting 3
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

I think this is a bit old as thing is at r3 and reed is at r2. Should I take them up for the 6.2 champion fight or r4 MS?
    I do have MD 2 and i'm planning on getting 3

Id rank people up as you need them. I'd focus on one piece of content at a time. AA is probably the best for Act 5.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    for a counter to The Champion specifically Morningstar from your roster. but i don't know how important it is for you right now but she's the best counter in your roster.
  • Options

for a counter to The Champion specifically Morningstar from your roster. but i don't know how important it is for you right now but she's the best counter in your roster.

I guess its pretty important because i'm planning on doing 6.2.4, 6.2.5 and 6.2.6
    I have a counter for mordo(quake obviously) and my only quesiton here is champon.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Archangel for sure. He's absolutely ridiculous, and 2020 champs are just more fuel for the fire against him. His ability gives him crazy utility.

And to the comment above, he can take Champion in 6.2.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Awakened Mr. Fantastic is amazing. Wish mine was awakened for the power gain.
  • Options
    DannyB01 said:

Archangel for sure. He's absolutely ridiculous, and 2020 champs are just more fuel for the fire against him. His ability gives him crazy utility.

And to the comment above, he can take Champion in 6.2.

AA can do the 6.2 champion?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    AA