**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adding low lvl health and revive items to the alliance crystals.

Since kabam has made getting AQ/WAR health/revive items almost impossible to get without spending $$ or units. I think they should add (at a low chance even) the possibility to get t1 and t2 revives and t2 and t3 health potions from the alliance crystals. Currently they only offer low lvl sig stones some ok boosts and some low lvl iso. I think this change would help stabilize the player base in a sense that there is growing resentment at the lack of f2p AQ/WAR items available. Adding these to the crystals would give people more of a reason to buy said crystals which would give them purpose again. I think a lot of players can get behind this idea. This could also push more players to play war as they could mix up what champs they use without feeling like they are guna break their unit budget if they dont bring only god lvl champs. So why not do us a solid kabam and in a sense do yourself a solid?