**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Cavalier Crystals

MegaExecutionerMegaExecutioner Posts: 25
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I know this has been discussed but I'm wondering with Thronebreaker and the fact that you can't even bring 4* into Act 6.... Why the hell are the Cav crystals still flooded with 3 stars? I can understand 4 stars that can help build your 5 star roster with crystals and iso but the 3 stars are a joke. Buying cav crystals with either units or bundles should be fun to open. 4 out of the 6 I just opened were 3 stars and every cav I opened from the Cards were 3's.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,545 ★★★★★
    Underdogg said:

Spelling is taking a hit today.

I've seen more people call it Caviler than Cavalier in the last week
    @Thicco_Mode insert English teachers meme
  • Damn. You guys are right. Just blindly typing but I think people get my point. A lot of disappointing 3 stars today. That's all.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Underdogg said:

this one?

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,545 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Underdogg said:

this one?

Yes sir 🤣
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,766 ★★★★★

Damn. You guys are right. Just blindly typing but I think people get my point. A lot of disappointing 3 stars today. That's all.

But if you didn't get those 3*'s, you wouldn't be here complaining about it. Say you pulled 2 4* and 4 5*'s, would you be complaining then that there are 3*'s in there?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    My guess is that in the future, Thronebreaker featured crystals will have only 4,5 and 6 stars.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    kabam said they won't remove 3 stars from cavalier a couple of months ago
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

My guess is that in the future, Thronebreaker featured crystals will have only 4,5 and 6 stars.

I don't think that we will see Thronebreaker crystals. I think the next crystals we will get will come with whatever title is gonna be in Act 7 or whatever they choose the next progression level to be