**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I R2 unawakened Warlock or R5 awakened Human torch or R5 Awakened warlock

KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As the title says, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

A quick description of my account, I run AW tier 4, AQ 6x5, completed 6.1 and 6.2 haven't started on 6.3, explored variants 3 and 4(dont see myself doing v1 or v2), haven't touched LOL or AOL yet.

No R2 6 stars yet, I have hyperion, cap marvel movie, symbiote Supreme, thing, domino, omega red at R5 and a bunch of R4's

Thanks in advance

Should I R2 unawakened Warlock or R5 awakened Human torch or R5 Awakened warlock 28 votes

R2 warlock unawakened
67%
zuffyAjisdopenameplasDaphboyEtjamaDeaconKRANꓘThicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxDSneakyWarriorMCOCHazzaaltavistaFunkMackFunkChuckD05CowabungaCeltic1981Yodabolt21[Deleted User]Haris_204 19 votes
R5 warlock awakened
14%
BonzodavidSpideyFunkoM_Master19Paul_Rudd 4 votes
R5 Human Torch awakened
17%
JBC8910or_StrongXva23awesome1werKAYDA 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    R5 warlock awakened
    Utility
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    R2 warlock unawakened
    R2 is the equivalent of a R5 so you cant go wrong really either way with Warlock .. but best start building your 6* roster for future content.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    R5 warlock awakened

R2 is the equivalent of a R5 so you cant go wrong really either way with Warlock .. but best start building your 6* roster for future content.

oh that’s a good point
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R2 warlock unawakened
    Warlock's sig doesn't do much. 6* had better base stats + recovery.