**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Almost ready for cyber weekend!

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
Just opened 800k in BCs and pulled 2000 units. Almost there! This will be my first cyber weekend.

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Bless me your luck. This will also be my first.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I have 15$ hope that can boost me on my way to suicides with a mastery core deal.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    *Cries in 400 units*
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I have like 800
  • I always say I'm gunna save, I'm not close to having anything for cyber weekend
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Only got 48 units
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got over 18k units. I wasn't really saving for Cyber weekend though. Was just trying to see how much I could save. I guess I'll see what the deals are.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I have 9k, worried I might not breach the 15k unit barrier. Grinding tons of arena and event quests for units.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

I have 15$ hope that can boost me on my way to suicides with a mastery core deal.

YES YES I am so hoping for core deals.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    guys this is the first time im gonna see something called "cyber weekend".
    Can anyone give me insights on it[in the sense, what it is, when it starts, and how much units can make good?]
    thanks in advance!
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

guys this is the first time im gonna see something called "cyber weekend".
    Can anyone give me insights on it[in the sense, what it is, when it starts, and how much units can make good?]
    thanks in advance!

Cyber weekend is the name given to the last weekend of November, famous like July 4th weekend for offering special rewards with unit packs (in unit store) and unit deals which are much, much better than the average deals, a bit like a blowout holiday sale but better
    As for unit offers, first offer of cyber weekend is 1000 units, then when you buy that, there's a 3k unit offer and then a 10k one and then a 3k offer after you buy all of those, but of course, you can only choose to buy the 1k one if u want
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

As for unit offers, first offer of cyber weekend is 1000 units, then when you buy that, there's a 3k unit offer and then a 10k one and then a 3k offer after you buy all of those, but of course, you can only choose to buy the 1k one if u want

I thought it was a 4K offer?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m at 14k, 15k is the bulk of it, but I’m targeting 21 in case there’s another tag on deal at the end

I thought it was a 4K offer?
    Maybe because I'm not sure of all the unit values of the unit offers but I think I got the basic structure right, didn't I?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Nice! I'm at 15. Will be at 18 by November
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    FTP here, 13k units at the moment, hoping for 20k by cyber weekend. Otherwise 12M battlechips should cover any shortage.