**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the third best champion ingame

Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I know quake and ghost are fighting for spots 1 and 2. But who's the bronze?

Who is the third best champion ingame 92 votes

Aegon
15% 14 votes
Nick fury
7% 7 votes
Capiw
3% 3 votes
Domino
2% 2 votes
Omega Red
7% 7 votes
Sunspot
1% 1 vote
Namor
1% 1 vote
Corvus
6% 6 votes
Doom
52% 48 votes
Other
3% 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Beardo , Aegon, Doom, and OR are close contenders
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Aegon at 999 Combo and it’s not even close
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

The trouble is that you'll only get there in lol or abbys, in other pieces of content he's not that great
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Tiger360 said:

The trouble is that you'll only get there in lol or abbys, in other pieces of content he's not that great
    Ægon is a top champ in act 6. And the longer the game goes on the more useful he will become.

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

i think it would be a toss between guilly and doom. as we start seeing higher health pools in game like in act seven I honestly think guilly could become even more useful than she already is
    Yup, I definitely see her shooting up to the top. As the healthpools get even bigger, a lot of other champs with a damage ceiling would lose some steam. Of course, her energy damage scaling is kinda capped at 600 hits. But any fight without a damage reduction node or mechanic that can allow a rank 5 5* G2099 get to 600 hits shouldn't even exist in the game, because it would simply be freakishly absurd for other Champs!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

He hits hard even at 200 combo which is what you will get on average in act 6 and in the last chapter, the healthpools are so inflated you can reach 300 easily.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

i think it would be a toss between guilly and doom. as we start seeing higher health pools in game like in act seven I honestly think guilly could become even more useful than she already is
    Yup, I definitely see her shooting up to the top. As the healthpools get even bigger, a lot of other champs with a damage ceiling would lose some steam. Of course, her energy damage scaling is kinda capped at 600 hits. But any fight without a damage reduction node or mechanic that can allow a rank 5 5* G2099 get to 600 hits shouldn't even exist in the game, because it would simply be freakishly absurd for other Champs!
    hell i cant even get to a 350 combo with her in rol or lol. she throws 10k energy damage at 300 hits for me so its really hard to see her damage above 350 hits at my level.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

Yes agree but if g2009 gets more useful, ægon will as well. Probably more than gully

100% agree wit you. this just means summoners with both aegon and guilly will be laughing in the future.
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

They're all insignificant compared to this guy:

we're talking about third best, not one of the GOATs of mcoc.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

Yes agree but if g2009 gets more useful, ægon will as well. Probably more than gully

At the end of the day, it kinda boils down to how many fights are actually on the path.
    If it's content like RoL, where there are 11 fights of 500k health. My Guilly averages at just under a 100 hits to take out each fight. I'm not sure how a rank 5 aegon does it, but aegon might be a little bit faster here.

If there are, say, 6 of such fights on a path. Then g2099 would most likely be the winner here, because aegon wouldn't reach as high a damage ceiling as in RoL.

I unfortunately don't have a 5* aegon to compare side-by-side with my Guilly, but the question of who's faster probably depends on their animations at the end of the day. G2099 has faster animations than aegon, and I feel that's one of the reasons she beats him in speed a lot of the time.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

At the end of the day, it kinda boils down to how many fights are actually on the path.
    If it's content like RoL, where there are 11 fights of 500k health. My Guilly averages at just under a 100 hits to take out each fight. I'm not sure how a rank 5 aegon does it, but aegon might be a little bit faster here.

If there are, say, 6 of such fights on a path. Then g2099 would most likely be the winner here, because aegon wouldn't reach as high a damage ceiling as in RoL.

I unfortunately don't have a 5* aegon to compare side-by-side with my Guilly, but the question of who's faster probably depends on their animations at the end of the day. G2099 has faster animations than aegon, and I feel that's one of the reasons she beats him in speed a lot of the time.
    i just did a speedrun with both of them in rol and guilly took 28 minutes and Aegon took 20ish. the difference in times may be because my guilly isnt fully leveled up to level 65 right now.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

The question of who would get more useful is actually quite a debatable one. Aegon functions as a burst damage, and brute force kind of champ. While Guilly functions as a control kind of champ. The major utility aegon can display in content like act 6 is his ability to shrug off debuffs. I'm not sure if anyone has reached 500 combo on an aegon in act 6 yet.

Guilly can access all of her other utility at a much lower combo than that, and you can select what you want as well.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

i just did a speedrun with both of them in rol and guilly took 28 minutes and Aegon took 20ish. the difference in times may be because my guilly isnt fully leveled up to level 65 right now.
    Lol, my Guilly doesn't take that long tho, and my fights load slowish on my phone.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

Lol, my Guilly doesn't take that long tho, and my fights load slowish on my phone.
    yeah my internet was far slower than usual today. i think if i take out the lag my guilly would be doing 23 minutes.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guillotine 2099.

Depends how you want to play it with aegon but generally, 150, 100, 80 first 3 fights and then you’re into 50,40,30 in the latter half.

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    helping2 said:

Corvus is the best dude. He is better than quake and ghost. They fight for spot 2.

Great joke :) gave me a good laugh, thanks man.
  • Options
    I believe @mvinceable did a 13 minute rol speed run with ægon. That is unbelievably fast. He is skilled also and can stay aggressive so it would take a couple minutes longer with the average player though. I’ll have a look to see how gully does.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Why are domino sunspot and namor on this list...

Ye all three are very impressive champs but can’t compete for no 3 position. Imo it is doom

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Lvernon15 said:

Why are domino sunspot and namor on this list...

Ye all three are very impressive champs but can’t compete for no 3 position. Imo it is doom

I don’t find any of them hugely impressive honestly, namor is great but he’s niche, sunspot has damage but little utility, domino has rng mixed with rng and rng and a sprinkling of lacking utility and synergy reliance
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
  • Options

I believe @mvinceable did a 13 minute rol speed run with ægon. That is unbelievably fast. He is skilled also and can stay aggressive so it would take a couple minutes longer with the average player though. I’ll have a look to see how gully does.

I think I've heard of somebody on YouTube with a 12 minute speedrun with Guilly. I'd love to try to replicate it, but on a better device, and with suicides.