**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam add duel credits back to the area battle solo events?

relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Without changing what we get now of course.
What does everybody think?

Should Kabam add duel credits back to the area battle solo events? 46 votes

Yes
52% 24 votes
No
30% 14 votes
Indifferent
17% 8 votes

Comments

• relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
    edited October 2020
    Djin said:

Just remove the duel limit.

Interesting idea but then they would have to remove the rewards you get when dueling to prevent unlimited farming. As well as any points you would get in solo and alliance events to prevent limitless points
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Instead of adding dual credit, I rather hope Kabam can allow us to add node buffs to specific star level champ, such that we can mirror the EQ boss or particular champs in story quest for practice.
    Reference said:

Instead of adding dual credit, I rather hope Kabam can allow us to add node buffs to specific star level champ, such that we can mirror the EQ boss or particular champs in story quest for practice.

I would love for them to add this feature but if they do I would like to be able to do more than 5 duels a day.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Yes this needs to be done STAT
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Please no duel credits, more trash in the overflow and more clutter
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

With no duel credits, how do you plan to repeatedly practice against Rhino? We all know you need it...
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You get the duel credits from time to time as a reward from crystals or solo milestones.

No need for more opportunities.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

With no duel credits, how do you plan to repeatedly practice against Rhino? We all know you need it...
    Would rather die
    FR33_HUG5 said:

You get the duel credits from time to time as a reward from crystals or solo milestones.

No need for more opportunities.

As far as I am aware they do not come in any crystal and they removed them from the solo events. Hence this poll asking if Kabam should put them back into the solo events because it stands now there are zero opportunities to get them.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No they shouldn’t, although they could add in arena recharge tokens.