**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have CMM and Quake as R5 and use them in basically every quest. I’ve formed 2 T5 catalysts and am getting close to a third I’m running short on Tier 2 Alpha so I didn’t rank up anyone else recently. I’ve got a few options I’m considering for my next rank up. I’m not running suicides yet but probably will have saved up enough units by December. I’m looking to rank up champs which will make Variant and finishing Act 6 much easier

My 5 star R5 rank up options are:

Doom sig 100
Colossus sig 60
Aegon sig 200
Prof X sig 70
AA unawakened
BWCV unawakened
Corvus unawakened

The other option is to R2 a 6 star

Warlock
Havok

I had planned to rank up Aegon but then I pulled Corvus and Warlock which made me reconsider all my champs
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aegon or Doom are the best options probably.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I would still go Aegon
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Either doom or bwcv will be helpful for variant 5, warlock will help in variant 3 and 2. I would personally go warlock however, more utility.
  • Options
    I forgot I also have Red Magneto sig 80
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock is important for variants but in act 6 aegon will be the best.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    If you have omega red as a 5*, colossus benefits highly from that synergy. Colossus also isn’t too bad with suicides since his damage is so ridiculous.

Warlock would be my second choice, since his utility is amazing for all sorts of content. His damage ain’t too bad either, and he’s great with suicides.

Doom is phenomenal, and I’d pick him if you weren’t planning to run suicides, but personally I don’t like doom running suicides, due to recoil mainly, but also slightly due to the lack of immunity to bleed and poison that in my opinion don’t make him viable for an entire path. A couple of fights he’s excellent for even with suicides, but if you’re only using him for a couple of fights then I’d say R4 is fine for now, especially if you have colossus warlock sitting and waiting.

Other than those, corvus is a monster but struggles with late act 6 health pools.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Didn’t see Ægon. He’d be just below warlock.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice everyone. Once I form a 3rd T5 I’ll rank up either Warlock or Aegon. I seems with either of those I can blast through content getting more rank up material for Doom or Colossus