**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Danger Room Maybe

Ok, so this has probably been proposed or requested before, but I am both stupid and lazy so I wouldn't know.

How about a Danger Room quest (under special quests) that costs 0 energy and allows you to choose any champion, amount of Champions in the quest, rarity of each Champions, and nodes for said champions? The quest would also be replayable, and would only reset the champs+nodes if the player chooses to reset them. It'd allow for practice against nodes and champs, as well as providing a more accurate idea of ramp-up champs' potential.

In exchange, the Danger Room would cost 100 gold every time you reset the champs/nodes, provides no rewards of any kind, and does not have its fights count towards objectives or missions.

I understand the main limitation would be implementation (maybe, I don't know jack about game development) and making selections of the nodes and champs UI-friendly, I'm not sure how that'd work yet.

Comments