**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100+ hits for defeat each bot on monthly quest and side quest are too much!!!

ei_tai_ei_taiei_tai_ei_tai Posts: 5
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Kabam, you dont let me rank up 6* heroes but you increase game harder harder, for whatttt

waste my time to play, it's not fun game anymore

cable in cavalier with power gain and 300000+ hp
gwenpool with life cycle and she not die for sp

very bad, very stupid.

Comments

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i mean, u were probably using the wrong champions for the node combo, my 5/65s were going through her in like 50-70 hits. try warlock or heal block champs, claire or sunspot with despair etc
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Not sure what you mean by Kabam not letting you rank up 6 stars, but in terms of the Cav difficulty bosses, yeah, they're hard, but that's the point. That's why we have this new difficulty -- to try to challenge the players who have rank 3 6 stars and a ton of 5/65s that blow thru UC difficulty too easily. Heck, I've seen some of those players complain that Cav difficulty is too easy.

Your best path is to keep playing, keep growing your roster, and (this is not intended as an insult) get better. That's what I did. A year ago I struggled to get thru the completion of UC difficulty, and now I can bang that out without using any resources, and I can do a completion run in Cav difficulty. I am going to try to do an exploration run, but if I can't this month, I'll just keep hammering away until I can.

Nothing in there currently is challenging for most R3s that people actually take up even if they aren't really ideal matches for the most part
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    awakened Gwenpool can’t die from special attacks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the boss has the same hard nodes in uc I think.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Why are you complaining about 100+ hits. You should have that. If you do cav it's going to be harder and need lots of hits.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

While this is technically right, I think someone on the forums did a test a while back, she can actually die from them if you spam them (specials that don't give direct damage or debuffs, like Sentinels). I think it was.. @CoatHang3r ?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I definitely killed her with an SP3. I think it was the AAR from Assassin that did it for me though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★

Kabam, you dont let me rank up 6* heroes but you increase game harder harder, for whatttt

waste my time to play, it's not fun game anymore

cable in cavalier with power gain and 300000+ hp
    gwenpool with life cycle and she not die for sp

very bad, very stupid.

What does ranking 6*'s have to do with Cav difficulty? How much of act 6 have you done aside from becoming Cavalier? Are you understanding how lifecycle works and how Gwenpool works? She's not a hard fight at all really. Bring a heal blocker, knock her down until lifecyle reaches it's max and shouldn't be too hard after that.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I disagree with the post itself but I do agree with the post title. The Legendary side quest fights are just super tedious because of the nodes, especially the weakness and power sting fights. Like, they're not especially *hard*, they just take forever because you're either gimped by the debuffs or you're sitting around waiting forever for them to drop off. The only way to really make it go faster is to just bring a full team of Skill champs that have some form of tenacity, and who really wants to use Kingpin just to avoid having 20 stacks of weakness?
  • MathewjdkddkxkMathewjdkddkxk Posts: 9
    edited October 2020
    Archangel shreds gwen. Magneto shreds cable. Hope that helps if u have them
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cmm just rocks that gwenpool with lifecycle. Actually anyone that has 100% act 6 chapters with it know how to deal with it easily.

Maybe we should have a progression title that limits what people can do in game in terms of difficulty. 🤷‍♂️
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Archangel shreds gwen. Magneto shreds cable. Hope that helps if u have them

Gwen has shifting immunity, AA won’t do a lot of shredding, he’s barely better than any random champ here. But then any random champ can do that fight.