**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

compensation for crash bug!!!!

V28.2.2 and the bug still standing
I don't know about you, but I find it very stressful. I have to restart the game every 30 minutes to avoid crashing, and maybe lose half my energy before a fight in AQ, or the arena streak

Comments

• OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I don't know about comp, but it just kicked me out completely(had to log back in) this was after fighting Blade 3 times because the wins weren't registering...
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Yep, the game crashes daily still for me.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Try to file a bug report and help to gather data to fix it? Demanding free stuff isn't going to fix a thing.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    This is ridiculous. Starting the new arena. First fight in Match 5 and the game just closes out on me in the middle of the fight. Didn’t even get 30 minutes of fighting before it happened. This is destroying my desire to play because I am now stressed out that if the game crashes again within the next two hours the fight I am in will register as a loss. I’ll need to force close every few fights to try to avoid that, which will make the arena take much longer.

Glad I quit spending on this game because we are not getting a reliable, usable product.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    30 minutes is an average, sometimes it holds up an hour sometimes 10 minutes
  • If you are still experiencing issues, then we definitely want to hear about it, but please put your information in the correct threads in the Bugs and Known Issues section. We won't even think about compensation until we know that the bug is fixed, and will evaluate the impact after that.
This discussion has been closed.