**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Tags

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

These are clever and funny. I would have missed them if I hadn’t been skipping around my roster.

Now, how about tags based on relevant attributes like immunities?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Those aren't tags. Unless they add a new system to filter by specific abilities, it won't be added on the tag filter
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Those aren't tags. Unless they add a new system to filter by specific abilities, it won't be added on the tag filter

Really? Because when you tap on one of those new filters it brings up PlatinumPool and/or Goldpool.

Seems like if they can add “swole” they can add immunity.

Now, if you’d like to debate the definition of “tags”...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I thought those were new tags too. I just expected Deadpool to be in each one
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Sure, it's possible to add abilities on the tag system. But will you really want something with 300 tags or more?
    What if a champion has 20 abilities? Will he had 20 tags associated with it?

The tags proviced by your screenshot are real tags on a champion. They really exist, they aren't yet to be added or created
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

What happened to Ebony Maw?!?!
    I think it's something to do with @Etjama because of a certain thread. Could be wrong though 🤷
  • Options
    Immunities tags. That’s all. Poison, bleed, incinerate, shock, coldsnap.

Can even get rid of all the team membership ones. With the exception of Chronos Corps, most of us know who was an Avenger, X-Man, etc.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I forgot the tag feature was even there, but can you not filter by immunities?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

What happened to Ebony Maw?!?!
    I think it's something to do with @Etjama because of a certain thread. Could be wrong though 🤷
    You're definitely not wrong.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Can even get rid of all the team membership ones. With the exception of Chronos Corps, most of us know who was an Avenger, X-Man, etc.

There are many abilities and characters, as well as nodes that interact with those tags. It's not a good idea to remove them
  • Options
    edited October 2020

DrZola said:

There are many abilities and characters, as well as nodes that interact with those tags. It's not a good idea to remove them
    Fair enough. Then we could definitely keep them.

But...when I’m looking through my roster for an additional champ that’s immune to this or that, from a UI perspective, it’s much more useful to me to see all the ones that have a particular set of immunities.

I can say with confidence I’ve never once said:

“Hmmm, I really think I need a #flying #Offensive:burst #Chronos Corp” champ for this fight.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    You might not need them now, as there aren't scenarios where they would act. They can appear anytime on the future.
    And even if not, some tags are there for lore. Doesn't really do anything different for the character.

As for the immunities, might not be added as a tag system. Don't know exactly how it would work, is just that adding those abilities as tags would be annoying
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

You might not need them now, as there aren't scenarios where they would act. They can appear anytime on the future.
    And even if not, some tags are there for lore. Doesn't really do anything different for the character.

As for the immunities, might not be added as a tag system. Don't know exactly how it would work, is just that adding those abilities as tags would be annoying

They don't need to be tags, just a filter when looking at your roster
  • Options
    Wouldn’t hurt to have their immunities listed as a Tag that you could sort on. Would avoid having to sometimes pull up the Trucos Immunity image.
    Same as what gets displayed in pre-fight information section under each attacker/defender.

And should definitely keep all the Organization ones (Avenger, X-Men, Villain, etc) as those are common ones that Events/Objectives are based on and there are always a few champs that seem to be the harder ones to remember exactly if they are or aren’t.
    Even “Chronos Corps”, “Elder”, and I think maybe “flying” (??) were used last month for Mutant Island Objectives.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Useful tags or filters or whatever—that’s all I’m asking, especially before cute novelty ones.

I get that there may be an occasional event that requires me to know who is a #flying #denial #Elder, but I pretty much always need to take stock of my immunities and sometimes have to fish for a champ I wouldn’t normally use.

Trucos is nice, but I often spend time checking for the latest version of their chart when I could just be playing.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Sure, it's possible to add abilities on the tag system. But will you really want something with 300 tags or more?
    What if a champion has 20 abilities? Will he had 20 tags associated with it?

The tags proviced by your screenshot are real tags on a champion. They really exist, they aren't yet to be added or created

digging the new pfp mate. Why the change?