**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Apology Needs to be as Loud as the DISRESPECT. COLOSSUS, the TRUE heir to Ghost and Quake.

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Yes, this man. The SAME man who was been MEMED for weeks, months, YEARS, EONS!!! Everyone said "SEND A COLOSSUS HIS WAY!" as a joke, as a meme... Fast forward to November 2020. A brand new champion, a shiny new metal boi, with COOL, NEW, EPIC abilities!

It was TIME Colossus, the BIG metal boi, got his justice (Another mutant is still waiting for his justice...). ARMOR for days, making him one of the tankiest champions in the ENTIRE game. An sp3 that will NEVER allow the opponent to crit ever again for as long as the match lasts, I call that PUNISHMENT for disrespecting Colossus! An extremely POTENT fury buff off his heavy attack allowing for HUGE damage which could even shatter Falcon's wings and Terrax's axe! One of the hardest hitting SP2's in the ENTIRE game. A possible STUN LOCK strategy off the sp1 with the Emma Frost synergy (more power gain!). Is that all? NO it is not. We are not talking about mediocre champs like Domino, Terrax, or Bishop rn, we're talking about COLOSSUS. The true MAN OF STEEL. Who is Superman in this world? He is a NOBODY. Colossus is the TRUE (Mutant Corvus) MAN OF STEEL! Let's continue with his abilities, shall we? All the immunities in the world! If I named them all I would lose my voice! This makes him a counter to SO many DOT nodes. That's NOT all. Not at all. He has some of the MOST powerful synergies in the ENTIRE game. A synergy with Omega Red (one of the best champs in the game) that massively increases his attack per armor up and a synergy with Emma Frost (amazing champ) that increases his power rate! In addition, the 2 new mutants, Professor X and the dud (jk I love big Poco), have some JUICY synergies with the MAN OF STEEL. Professor X gives him near POISON immunity, adding to his laundry list of immunities! They also give him prowess to make that SP2 EVEN CHUNKIER.

So there's that. Colossus is so good it's hard to FATHOM. He went from a weak steel boy to an IMMENSE MAN OF STEEL POWERHOUSE. The best mutant champion in the game, and in my humbled opinion, the 3rd BEST champion in the ENTIRE game, only after the amazing Quake and Ghost. He has almost everything (no regen but his immense armors make him such a tank so he barely takes any damage). However, he sucks for buffet, I MUST mention that. I once accidentally walked into a 15% buffet fight with Colossus and I still have NIGHTMARES of that fight to this day. I was 300 hits in and PROXIMA JUST WOULDN'T GO DOWN!!!! 😭😭😭. But aside from that, he is a GOD. The TRUE MAN OF STEEL. The TRUE HEIR TO THE THRONE left by Quake and Ghost.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Mags>Colossus. Fight me.

Colossus>Omega>Magneto
    edited October 2020
    Will3808 said:

You’re really in love with colossus. I’m really not that surprised from your other posts but man!

cuz Colossus is amazing!

Colossus, Man of St-

*Magneto scrunches him to death*

Ok Ok Ok maybe it's NOT a good idea to go into a Magneto fight with Colossus 😂
    Mcdonalds said:

Hear me out
    Magneto can clap his cheeks

Well yeah he can in one sp3
    Kill_Grey said:

Meh, archangel is still the best mutant in my eye.

Nahhh he only works against non-bleed/poison immunes and there are a lot of bleed/poison immunes. Where he works he works so well but there's just too many fights he doesn't work for.
    Mcdonalds said:

Colossus is not big enough
    Not Chonks
    Not stonks

Yikes

Mags>Colossus. Fight me.

Colossus>Omega>Magneto
    You mixed the symbols up- Omega/Magento>Colossus
    🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i honestly think colossus and omega are tied for best mutant in the game (I dont have mags so I cant make a proper judgement yet) but calling him third best champ in the game is a little step too far as champs like doom outshine him in so many match ups.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

I have enough problems with people calling him the best mutant. 3rd best champ in the game?

Repsectfully, get to f***

Your time will come for when you will realize the TRUE power of Colossus. It will come. In time.
    Mate I’ve got the 5/65 and the duped 6*, plus Omega and Emma at 5/65. Believe me, I know what he’s capable of. And it’s not as much as you think
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I have Omega and colossus 5/65 duped as well as mags. And emma 6*, archangel 4/55, and Wolvie 5/65. Omega and Mags are best mutants.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake is far better than metal man