**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kingpin rage charge conversion time

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
Did they recently change how long it takes to convert a debuff to a charge, it used to be like half a second now in arena it was instant.

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    May have figured it out, it seems to do this when using corvus, a parry applies an armor break which sometimes instantly gets converted. Maybe this is intended maybe a bug. Was able to duplicate in a duel several times.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    I thought it seemed a bit quicker too. On the other hand, I'm wondering if this is a more generalised change.

I'm sure that it used to be that if you parried Iceman, he's be momentarily still before shrugging of the stun with Ice Armour. Now he doesn't even pause.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Iceman's pretty much always been instant that I can remember. I have only been able to do this with corvus and it's intermittent. In a way it kinda makes him easier to fight cause once he gets that fury u can stun and apply debuffs without worries.
  • Iceman always seems to be instantaneous, don’t expect to do an initial parry and (by automatic reflex) just jump at him right away. Parry once, back up and then parry again to start attacks.

Kingpin... I never Parry him, much easier to hold block against him and he will usually start a Heavy after maybe just 1 hit into your block. Heavy is easy to back off and counter him.