**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where do i find mcoc arena cutoff prediction

is there any part of forum that discusses the above?

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Richtheman sometimes makes estimations and puts them on his mcoc news videos. Mcoc trucos also sometimes shares the arena cutoffs from past arenas and MCOCGuide has a doc
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    alright some of them I familiar with still hasnt leaked anything yet like contestchampion. Will stay tune tho
  • Options
    i know i mean he's not showing anything yet
  • Options
    What do you mean by “leaked”? Arena predictions are simply educated guesses based on arena cutoff history, how desired the champion is, etc. heck even you yourself can make an arena prediction. They aren’t really that difficult to make.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Arena results knight on reddit always posts the cutoffs
  • Options
    You can anticipate the cutoffs (in general) by looking at the Cutoff History spreadsheet (although the group that does it probably needs more input by people loading their scores each arena, in order to not have as many gaps between reported points and corresponding rank #’s).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

alright some of them I familiar with still hasnt leaked anything yet like contestchampion. Will stay tune tho

leaked what?
  • Options

What do you mean by “leaked”? Arena predictions are simply educated guesses based on arena cutoff history, how desired the champion is, etc. heck even you yourself can make an arena prediction. They aren’t really that difficult to make.

hey hey chill I just chose the wrong word to explain something, there's no need to get pumped up lol
  • Options
    Richtheman sometimes makes estimations and puts them on his mcoc news videos. Mcoc trucos also sometimes shares the arena cutoffs from past arenas and MCOCGuide . Com has a document of the past arena cutoffs which you can use to make your own estimates.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Speaking of arena predictions, whatever happened to CraftyGrinding? Was the only consistent one with arena predictions